beautyofnewyork.com

Energee

Wonderful site. Someone mentioned ordering from this site here (can't remember the name..sorry but THANK YOU!) So far I've ordered from them twice and I received my items within 2 days both times. I will definitely continue ordering from them.

I ordered the Sole and Cinnamon Conditioner and small jar of Alter Ego Coconut Mask (to try it out) the first time.
For my second order I ordered two large jars of the Alter Ego Conditioner (they are huge) and the Nacidit Avocado Rinse.

I love these Dominican products now. Thanks to all who have given praises for these products. I'm a believer now:yep:.

Wonderful site. Someone mentioned ordering from this site here (can't remember the name..sorry but THANK YOU!) So far I've ordered from them twice and I received my items within 2 days both times. I will definitely continue ordering from them.

I ordered the Sole and Cinnamon Conditioner and small jar of Alter Ego Coconut Mask (to try it out) the first time.
For my second order I ordered two large jars of the Alter Ego Conditioner (they are huge) and the Nacidit Avocado Rinse.

I love these Dominican products now. Thanks to all who have given praises for these products. I'm a believer now:yep:.

Glad you found some products you like. Now I am running out of this thread and avoiding that link like the plague!!! Q

Yah beautyofnewyork is that deal! They ship so quickly... I can't remember what I ordered now though. I order so much crap! :rolleyes: :lol:

I am def. going to try out some Dominican products tho. Ya'll got me so geeked up about it!

I have yet to try the Dominican products but after looking at this website, I think I am tempted!!!

Gurl ain't it the truth and prices are sooooo beyond reasonable. I ordered from them around 2:40 something yesterday and just recv. my package at 5 something today. They ain't nada but the truth I know where my business is going.:lick:

Yes, girl they are heaven sent for ordering Dominican products. I placed an order from them last Monday and it was delivered 3 days later. I was so excited when I got my package. So far, I've only tried out the Praital Silk Worm rinse. I've only used it once, so it's too early to tell definite results. It did make my hair soft and silky though.

Gurl ain't it the truth and prices are sooooo beyond reasonable. I ordered from them around 2:40 something yesterday and just recv. my package at 5 something today. They ain't nada but the truth I know where my business is going.:lick:

Yes, they are really cheap and they have some of the fastest shipping!! I love their site and they won't have to worry about losing me as a customer either:grin:

Yes, girl they are heaven sent for ordering Dominican products. I placed an order from them last Monday and it was delivered 3 days later. I was so excited when I got my package. So far, I've only tried out the Praital Silk Worm rinse. I've only used it once, so it's too early to tell definite results. It did make my hair soft and silky though.

Yes, they are really cheap and they have some of the fastest shipping!! I love their site and they won't have to worry about losing me as a customer either:grin:

So you feeling me :lachen:

Back