Been here since '07...and I still haven't found a staple creamy moisturizer!

Carrie A

The Bee Mine is good but the fragrance is way too strong.

Two light fragrance creams I use are Curly Qs Milkshake light curl lotion and Curl Junkie Argan & olive oil daily hair conditioner. The Oyin hair lotion is nice too.

Dposh167

Carrie A
can u use the curly q on dry hair?
I already use the Curls Milkshake on wet hair and love it. But i can't use it on dry hair or else it will leave these white ish streaks.

Carrie A

@Carrie A
can u use the curly q on dry hair?
I already use the Curls Milkshake on wet hair and love it. But i can't use it on dry hair or else it will leave these white ish streaks.

Hmmm. You know I overlooked that point. Most of the creams I use n wet hair. I tend to use sprays + castor oil on my dry hair come to think of it. Because the milkshake is a little thicker the Curl Junkie would probably work better. I've also tried the Hairveda whipped gelly which was pretty good too. I think the key is just using a dime size portion to moisturize.

I wish the Bee Mine had a unscented version of her product because the consistency is just right.

eta I have used the oyin on dry hair when rebraiding for a braid out.

sorry about the rambling.

BeautifulRoots

Oyin hair dew is real good for moisture. I don't think it has much slip if you're trying to detangle, but for moisturizing it's great.

Jas123

The Star of a Story
i found my staple moisturizer, leave-in & dc all within a bottle of giovanni direct leave in... i never pay full price because target & wf always have it on sale... as matter of fact wf had it on sale for $5.99 plus there was a $1.00 coupon stuck to all the bottles:grin: ... i love this stuff, its all natural, organic, cheap, diverse, great hair ingredients and most of all works great on my hair...