Been Very Lazy!--Just Venting

AudraChanell

I need a jump-start! I’ve been sooo lazy lately and haven’t deep conditioned in 3 weeks :mad:. Been going to the salon to get my hair done because I dont feel like doing it, and didnt wrap up my hair for 3 nights. Someone straighten my butt out!!!

AudraChanell! one of my hair idols! PLEASE GET BACK ON TRACK! don't lose your fame with me! :lol: I love your hair so start treating it well so that nothing goes bad, or... i'm just gonna have to pick another hair inspiration :ohwell: :lol: j/k

Noooooooooooo AC!!!!!

Get it together girl! Heyyyy! Ain't you on the Deep Conditioning Challenge???

What, are you challenging yourself to NOT deep condition!

Snap out of it!!!!! :spank:

Get it together girl!!! You haven't been growing this long way for nothing!!! Don't be a backslider!!! :)

Think of what your hair looked and felt like before you came to the board. It usually fixes me up. :antlers:

I am pulling myself together. I massaged my scalp, moisturized my ends and wrapped up last night. I am NOT visiting the hair dresser this weekend ... I gotta deep condition :) Thanks ladies :):):)

We ALL get lazy SOMETIMES! Especially when you've been working so hard to reach a goal - then you finally make it and you need to BREATHE! Sometimes it may help to have things set up to catch you if you're falling, like putting a satin pillowcase on your pillow JUST IN CASE you don't wrap it. Or commiting to deep conditioning at least twice a month instead of the usual four. You have worked so hard to get your hair healthy so don't sacrifice, that just loosen up the tight regimine for a hot minute until you can get back up to full speed! Your hair is so beautiful! :kiss:

Back