Beet Juice pills?????

Dionne

Does anyone rememeber the post on this for thickening hair. It was awhile back but Jade21 (dearly missed) recommended this for someone because it is high in sulfur. I wanted to know if anyone else could give me some comments about this supplement. I am trying to thicken up my hair even though it is far from thin. I am going to see if this will kinda act as a safety net when I relax just in case I leave it in a little bit longer than advised. If my strands are thicker, damage won't be so bad.

Jade21

Hey, Dionne!

Glad you missed me /images/graemlins/smile.gif I've missed visiting here.

The product is Sonne's organic beet juice tablets, available at the Vitamin Shoppe and I would guess lots of online and retail stores. I mention VS 'cause that's where I bought them. They are not only high in sulfur, but silica and iron. They would be good for that anemia of yours, too.

~Jade~

jamelabe

Jade,
I've missed you too. You gave me wonderful advice when I was starting on my hair. I believe it was on Yahoo Black Hair Super Grow Out. My hair is in wonderful condition because of you and all the ladies or these hair boards. I slipped a little with the blow dryer wanting to show off my healthy long swinging hair. Had to get a cut but it still looks pretty good. I had even stopped taking my supplements which I'll be starting again. I have an order of Biosynthesis coming. Supposedly, it's going to help with growth by protecting the hair and giving shine. I hope so. The blow dryer and the winter have taken some of the shine away. I always have a hard time with my hair in the winter. Enough of my babbling. I'm just so happy to see you here. I'm going to order the Beet Juice pills this weekend. Happy Holidays to everyone!!