Before I spend $$ on Lok and Blok....Question

yodie

Tried the original SM Block and thought it was kinda heavy for my hair.
I'd like to try Lok and Blok, but before I do...have you compared Lok and Blok to some other anti humidity serum and decided that Lok and Blok was better, just as good or no different?

Trying to inquire before I spend.
Thanks.

Thankkkk you for replying!
Did you really buy a 3 year supply? What do you like better about the original formula?

I like the Lok and Blok, I never tried the original formula. I have noticed that it's heavy, but thats because I used too much. I've tried Fantasia hair serum, even Regis (shopping mall salon brand) Design Line Get it Pressed Flat Iron Spray. The trick with Lok and blok is you have to use the flat iron at a high temperature to seal in the product. It worked for me, but you have to make sure you cover every strand. Hope this helps.

To me the with the old Moisture Block I dont have to use as much as the new Lok and Blok. And yes.. literally I bought a three year supply from ebay and every where else I could get it! lol
I love the stuff because in the summertime even when I do wash n go's without it my hair would look like a fro, and it also allows me to have straight hair if I get it rollerset and blowed out. Without it the humidity would destroy any style that I would put in my hair! Lok and Blok is a good product so if you can't get the old then I do highly recommend that you get it cause it does work. (giving you props Victor.)

Thanks ladies.
Just purchased some. about to travel back to NJ and my hair is not heat trained. I don't want to deal w/a wig. So, hopefully Lok n Blok will work out just fine.

Just meant that my hair isn't used to heat at all. I've been wiggin' it for awhile, so it may act up when it comes in contact with the humidity back east.

Not sure how you know if it's original or not. Figured it's safer to purchase from the company.

Back