Sabino Lok & Blok (Moisture Block)

Hair_Goddess

I just received my Sabino Lok & Blok for my next press and curl this Saturday. I just started my transitioning last Saturday and, so far, my hair has been looking a hot mess!! :nono: If this serum does what Victor says it will do for my extremely thick and coarse 4a/b natural hair, then I'll never get another perm again!

I watched Victor's YouTube video for African-American hair types where he flat ironed the model's hair with this stuff, then put her in a sauna for like 8 hours and her hair was still straight! :blush: I'm convinced that there was some kind of camera trickery involved or something but, if her hair really did stay straight in a sauna, then I'm down with this product for life!!

Please tell me your experiences (good, bad, or indifferent) with Lok & Blok and post before and after pics if you have them. Also, please tell me your hair type, whether you're relaxed or natural, what type of flat iron/hot comb you use, and what heat setting you use for your flat iron/hot comb. Thanks everyone and I'll keep you posted!

robot.

I heard this new lok&blok had a formula change - one of the silicons. I've never used it, though, so I can't comment.

Mandy4610

I heard the new formula is no good. I hope the ladies that have tried it can chime in. I went on ebay and bought a bottle of the old formula.

Nubenap22

I might try to use this when my natural roots get to a satisfied length.....Soliel I love how your results came out!!