Before you stock up on VO5 Blueberries N Cream...

JenJen2721

As we all know the VO5 Blueberries and Cream is being discontinued...

I found out over the weekend, that the ingredients in the smaller size bottle are different than the 22.5 oz larger size! Also, the smaller bottles have Moisture Milks on them and the larger bottle just reads "Replenishing".

I thought about why my hair likes the Blueberries and Cream, but not the Strawberries and Cream and compared the ingredients. I have the larger B&C and the smaller S&C...I chalked it up to the ingredients being different, but when I got to Wal-Mart to stock up, something told me to check the ingredients on the smaller B&C and the larger B&C. Lo and behold...Blueberry extract is about #4 in the ingredients list on the larger bottle and about #6 on the smaller bottle. The smaller bottle also seemed to have more "fillers" in it.

So, just a heads up.....if your hair responds well to the B&C in the bigger bottle, it may not respond as well to the one in the smaller bottle and vice versa.

Cincysweetie

What about the S&C? Were the larger and smaller bottle ingredients different? I just bought 2 smaller bottles this past weekend b/c I love my larger bottle of S&C. I hope it's all the same...