VO5 Bandwagon!!!

CoCoChantel

I have found my new addiction!!! Everyone's been raving about the VO5 conditioners and all the wonderful scents they come in, but I couldn't find a good selection in Boston....until now!!!! Oh....my.....goodness!
My fiance thinks I have problems 'cause I had a fit in the hair care aisle! I love the smell of the Blueberries & Cream, Cucumber Melon, and the all time favorite: Strawberries & Cream. Ok this is kind of one of those share the joy moments so just write me off as "a little touched"

Don't let those bad boys go on sale 'cause it's going to be over!

kenyana

I'm head over heels in love with a couple of VO5 products right now.... The nourishing creme leave in, the miracle rescue intensive conditioner (works as well as keracare humecto IMO) and the shower works hot oil treatment....

The ingredient list of the U. K shampoos and conditioners dont seem all that appealing & I haven't tried them. If memory serves me right, Den1 didn't like one of them and had it down as a miss on the october hit and miss list.

ChocoLatte

They do smell nice!! They are a little too thin for my hair, so when I mix my hair oil with it, the original smell never stays long...darn-it!!

sillygurl18

I have only tried Strawberries and Cream and tangerine tickle. The tangerine tickle is too thin but I may try the creamy peach.

LABETT

I just purchased the Strawberries and Creme but I have not
tried it yet.
LADIES- VO5 Conditioners are on sale at WALMART FOR 88 CENTS.

soslychic

Tangerine Tickle- good
Strawberries and Cream- AWESOME!!
Blueberries and Cream- can't STAND the smell at ALL! plus sucks as a conditioner.

That's all I've tried.

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
Wanda said:
I just saw all the VO5 shampoos and conditioners on sale for $.69ct at sav-on drugs

[/ QUOTE ]
That's great.

Ayeshia

Has anyone tried the new Glacial Springs extra moisturizing conditioner from V05? I saw it at my supermarket but they charged 1.73. Which IMO was entirely too much for a regular sized bottle. However the smell was great. If I dont find it anywhere else I might purchase it. It wont kill my pockets but still...

Paris Belle

I really like the Strawberries and Cream one. It smells so darn good. I use it as an after-instant condr (after using the deep conditioner). Anyway, I love it.

My only question is: Is the S&C purely moisturizing? On the bottle it says it has soy proteins, so I was wondering if that makes it a very light protein-moisturizing.

IMHO, it's so good that I put it up there with the Smooth and Sleek. And so much cheaper, which is a plus. I'm definitely looking forward to trying some of the others.

Ayeshia

I jsut bought the peaches and cream hairlove, i suspected that it would work like the strawberries.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
I jsut bought the peaches and cream hairlove, i suspected that it would work like the strawberries.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm
havn't tried that one. You guys better be glad that this is less than a buck!

karezone

I am loving some strawberries and cream. I have it in my leave in and I use it for CW. My hair smell so good when I use it.

inthepink

I actually think I'm done trying different varieties of V05 conditioners. I'm sticking with the peaches and strawberry flavors!

Paris Belle

Okay great. I thought so, but I just wanted to verify.
I just purchased the Free Me Freesia. I plan to use it tonight. I saw the Jasmine and Aloe version. I will buy that and the Honey and Almond when I get paid.

Wolftrap

Like I keep saying man this left my hair tangled up last night. I'm glad it only cost me 69cents cause I would have been mad. So many of you have good results with it but I hated the V05. Sticking to Garnier

isis1913

I use to use Suave but I switched back to V05 - I use to use it in high school...

I have rasberry - smells and works great! I wash daily with conditioner so I will probably stick with this since it is so cheap and I use SO much...

L

ladybug

yes i am def on the bandwagon..there is this 99 cent store around my way that carries boht the conditioner and the shampoo for each type...i was shocked at all of the types i didnt even know about...its def a staple product for CO washes..