Product Plug: V05 Blueberries and Cream

ms_kenesha

V05 Blueberries and Cream conditioner is the BEST!!! It is better than the Strawberries and Cream and the Pina Colada compined. It's billed as "nourishing" (strawberries is billed as "smoothing" and Pina is billed as "moisturizing"), but it is by far the winner, even the ingredients are better...more vitamins...it also says it's excellent for color treated hair. My hair is color treated and relaxed and anytime I smooth this on my hair it feels like silk!

P.S. I got the big 16oz bottle when it was on sale at Ulta!

Tracy

Hm. I need to try this one (though I haven't seen this version in my area, and I did when I was in NY). I like the Pina better than the Strawberries cond, and the strawberries and Pina shampoo equally. The strawberry shampoo really does "smooth" which makes me curious to try the Blueberry now....

Thanks for the review! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ms_kenesha

You better stock up on the Pina because from the looks of the V05 website, it's been discontinued. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Definitely try the Blueberries, you'll love it /images/graemlins/love.gif

Ayeshia

I cant stomach the smell...It doesnt work that great on my hair either. But I do like the Pina Colada.

deedabug

i hate the smell of strawberries n cream...it reminds me of a liquor mix..but i use blueberries n cream for protein-deep conditioning once a week..my hair doesnt like it daily

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
You better stock up on the Pina because from the looks of the V05 website, it's been discontinued. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Definitely try the Blueberries, you'll love it /images/graemlins/love.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....not my Tropical Pina Colada!! I use that for my pre shampoo treatment...so I can get air drunk before I poo. Nooooooooooooooooooooo...

Now, I have to scour obscure places to rack up! /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif /images/graemlins/censored.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
That explains why I can never find the Pina Colada. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif Why do they do this! /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif MonaLisa, try CVS or Rite Aid. I saw six bottles at CVS and bought all of them one day.

Thank goodness I already have already replaced it with the Blueberry and the Kiwi. The Nourishing Oasis Honey Almond is nice, too. /images/graemlins/up.gif

MonaLisa

Thanks SassyGirl...I may have to take a stroll past CVS during lunch tomorrow. Good lookin out! /images/graemlins/up.gif

14got

Oh my goodness I have never seen Pina or Blueberry. /images/graemlins/whyme.gif I'm going to go shopping. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

/images/graemlins/bdance.gif
I blame all of you for my product junky ways /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

MonaLisa

Psssssssst....Psssssssssssst...hey you...yeah you...shorty...

you want some of dis?

*opens trenchcoat to reveal pockets of conditioner, shampoos and hot oil treatments...*

C'monnnnnnnnn...you know you want it. One hit won't hurt you...

Kha

[ QUOTE ]
I like the way this makes my hair feel, but that smell!! /images/graemlins/barf.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You got that right! I love this stuff, but that smell is almost too much /images/graemlins/nono.gif.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]

you want some of dis?

*opens trenchcoat to reveal pockets of conditioner, shampoos and hot oil treatments...*

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

LABETT

I see the Pina Colada everywhere check your walmart and dollar stores.
The only one I have tried is Strawberries & Cream.

14got

[ QUOTE ]

you want some of dis?

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif You got me rolling over here

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
Blueberry is my favorite of the VO5 cond too, but I RARELY see it. When I do see it, there's usually only ONE.

ms_kenesha

I love the way they all smell, what's wrong with y'all. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

CurlyCrly, if there's an Ulta near you look for the Blueberry there and they have the big 22.5oz bottles, I have yet to see Blueberry at CVS or Walmart.

Bunny77

Just saw Blueberry at Publix.

I saw a green one that was called Honeysuckle. I wonder if that's supposed to replace the Pina Colada? (which I have never seen, by the way)

While we're on the V05 love train, let me recommend the Extra Body Conditioner. It's one of the oldies in the line, but I find it to be an excellent detangler and moisturizer. It has collagen in it, and since I'm rebuilding my hair after a color treatment, I need all of the protein I can get.

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]

V05 Blueberries and Cream conditioner is the BEST!!! It is better than the Strawberries and Cream and the Pina Colada compined. It's billed as "nourishing" (strawberries is billed as "smoothing" and Pina is billed as "moisturizing"), but it is by far the winner, even the ingredients are better...more vitamins...it also says it's excellent for color treated hair. My hair is color treated and relaxed and anytime I smooth this on my hair it feels like silk!

P.S. I got the big 16oz bottle when it was on sale at Ulta!

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought 4 bottles! I love the smell of it!

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
[ QUOTE ]
I love the way they all smell, what's wrong with y'all. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

CurlyCrly, if there's an Ulta near you look for the Blueberry there and they have the big 22.5oz bottles, I have yet to see Blueberry at CVS or Walmart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Ms_kenesha, That's the size I currently have and it's nearly gone. I think I got it from Rite Aid, but I am not positive.

Ayeshia

THey had a whole shelf full of them at walmart today...I thought about you guys when I saw it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peachtree

I bought the Blueberries & Cream about 2 mths ago yet I still haven't tried it...maybe I will this weekend... Thanks for the review Ms.K.

soslychic

Glad somebody likes it. I hate it. It dried my hair out, but worse, I can't get over the artificial HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY unpleasant smell /images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe it would work better on my natural hair though...