Beg. of Year National 21 Day Daniel Prayer & Fast w/Pastor Jentzeen Franklin

Mis007

I am doing very well, it does get easier I just need to replace hunger pangs with prayer and I am soon satisfield.

Uniqzoe

Try doing some stretches with specific yoga methods. This should help and so glad you join the fast and most importantly when the fatigue hits recent a scripture or short prayer like "Lord give me strength" or Increase my energy Lord in Jesus name. The stretching along with scripture should help you out.

Thanks for your suggestions, I will give these a try!

Uniqzoe

Keep us and informed and prayed for you that God would give you His double portion of strength in Jesus Name Amen!!!

Thank you so much for your prayers. This week has been much better. My energy is higher and I have actually been enjoying eating "cleaner".

Prudent1

Doing good:yep:! I passed by a yummy looking chocolate cake in the grocery store last night :nono:. I just had to remind myself of all of the wonderful things God has done, is doing, and will do for me and I got ok again:yay:. Thanks for posting the link to the daily video. I have been watching him on TV but did not know about the links.

star

I been away due to death in my family please say prayer for me and my families strength.

I am still praying each and everyone of you in Jesus Name and know God is provide your needs and give you desires of your heart. Love you all so much and so glad we on this journey together.

HeChangedMyName

I pray that all have been blessed during this fast. Blessed with those things that were on your list that were in God's will for your life during this season. I praise Him in advance with you all for the blessings and I Thank Him for putting us all with one another during this fast. I pray for continued blessings in your lives and those lives that you touch on a daily basis. In Jesus Name Amen.

star

I pray that all have been blessed during this fast. Blessed with those things that were on your list that were in God's will for your life during this season. I praise Him in advance with you all for the blessings and I Thank Him for putting us all with one another during this fast. I pray for continued blessings in your lives and those lives that you touch on a daily basis. In Jesus Name Amen.

Amen and Thanks so much. I love your name!!!!!!!!!!!!!