Benny Harlem (Lion Chakra) Hair Products

Cthomas4596

Hello everyone! I have a question to ask about Benny Harlem hair product…have anyone tried it? I saw the prices on his website…whew they are soooooo expensive! It almost gave me a heart attack. :eek:
I saw his post on Instagram and a lot of his fans complained that his hair products are always sold out. His products look appealing but I find it so strange that I only saw one person posted a video about his products…just one. It doesn’t make sense to me.

oneastrocurlie

It bothers me the most that his hair products always sold out. It doesn’t make sense to me. They would have gave us reviews about his hair products. Why no reviews at all (except one) if all of his products sold out??? Wtf

Are they really sold out or he just never added anything in the quantity box on his website? Lol. Make sense if there was never anything actually for sale.

snoop

Are they really sold out or he just never added anything in the quantity box on his website? Lol. Make sense if there was never anything actually for sale.

Exactly. Or you keep the staus at "sold out" for a while to build anticipation so that if you do release something, people will be desperate to buy a much as they can before it sells out, again.