Best Braid Spray?

Deniece

Natural Beauty
Just wondering which braid spray you ladies think is best for soothing scalp & providing moisture?
Have used African Royale BRX...like it...but how is African Pride? (Tea tree/peppermint oil....or regular?)or any other suggestions?....I have Human hair braids.

SandySea

I have used African Royale BRX for years. I have human hair braids too. It has always left my hair soft and easy to unbraid when used often enough. I'm also looking for another moisturizer to use in addition.

hOnii

i use fantasia braid spray. leaves my braids shiny without the oiliness and my hair is soft when i take out the braids.

i wanna try african royale braid spray..

ronie

Bumping this thread for some more suggestions please. Homemade mix recipe are welcome.

oneastrocurlie

I second the African Pride. I also like using DB Herbal conditioning leave in spritz. I would also use cream moisturizers, like hair dew, and squeeze the product into my marley twists.

ImanAdero

I like African Pride, but I made my own spray/leave in with infusium 23, water, a little bit of safflower and castor oils, and rosemary, peppermint and tea tree essential oils.

Hair feels great with it.

mshoneyfly

I would always use the Better Braids spray and the oil back in the day. Do they still make that?

It was really good. No problems with take down. Good retention. Now, I dont know what to use under my weave :perplexed:

ImanAdero Do you use the African Pride under your weave?

I LOVE this HHJ!!

overtherainbow

I make 2 different sprays for scalp health and hair.
Scalp: Water, AVJ, Witch Hazel, Tea Tree, Argan Oil
Hair: Water and a SM Hair Milk

ronie

Thank you ladies for all replies to the bump. Question: Do any of you seal the braid sprays (bought or homemade). I know they have oils in them, but do you ladies do the traditional moisturize and seal routine. Thanks again.

BFeathers

I use African Pride Olive Miracle Braid Spray under my sew ins. I pour some in an old WGO bottle and squeeze it in a slight lift up spot and rotate my head so it drips all over.

Gets rid of the itch, feels cool going across my scalp, smells great and softens real nice. With braids/sew ins my hair is all about moisture 90 to protein 10 so the silk amino acids way at the bottom of the ingredients list is perfect.

Plus it's my base for my scalp growth concoction.
All oils, creams, MN, etc I don't like using regular water. The liquid that goes in is the braid spray only.

ronie

African Royale Braid Spray is the BEST! African Pride is my second choice b/c the former is hard to find at times.
Healthb4Length how often do you spray your extensions? I started using it yesterday. It felt a bit sticky so I am a bit hesitant to use it daily. Otherwise, the product seems very good.