Best Hair vitamin

sabie19

I use a couple as you can see in my signature at the bottom. I wan just wondering which vitamin is the one that is most important to growing hair? Lot's of people say proteins. Lot's of people say biotin and many say msm. Which one is the most effective?

bellydancer

bump. i want to hear some opinions on this too.

karezone

I think that it is a combination of them all. For example I experienced more growth from adding a simple multi. Then when I added Biotin and a B-complex I experienced even more growth. The eggs, Glover's and WGO all increased growth. Now that I have my MSM I should reach my hair goal by this time next year. If I minimize breakage and give my hair a whole lot of TLC.

Trinity1

I definitely think that Biotin and protein are the main ones for growing the hair and making it thicker. I take a multivitamin (one a day) and I also take GNCs Hair,Nails and skin vitamins and believe me when I say I get incredible growth with these vitamins. I'm guessing that because the Hair,Skin and Nails vitamins have lots of Biotin and protein,this is why I've experience more growth than usual. Bottom line Biotin and Protein.

Tee Tee

keke

I have some Biotin and GNC hair skin and nails vitamins. I'm wondering what else can i add to it? Maybe some UltraNourishair?

FineChyna

[ QUOTE ]
I have some Biotin and GNC hair skin and nails vitamins. I'm wondering what else can i add to it? Maybe some UltraNourishair?

[/ QUOTE ]

i wouldn't go w/ultra norishair. if you look at the ingrediants its just like hair skin and nails w/ less amounts of certain vitamins and minerals. try an extra MSM supplement, and a multivitamin. sometimes the hair is getting the vitamins because your vital organs and cells need them more.

happylocks

I think several good brands of vitamins are needed, Biotin works great, when u have a good brand, I am dieing without my MSM,
, it is amazing too me, I an only used 500mg a day, when I buy it again then I go up too 2000 mg, I am not too sure about mulitvitamins, for hair growth,
I have not gotten to try any protien or Amino acids,
I say, Biotin, MSM, and health care, I wanted to know has anyone used Hair/Nair from walmart, it says high potency,less then $4, I wanted to know before I buy them if they are any good, if not what about prenatel
ty

Nonie

I recommend hair multis or general multis and then additional "usual suspects" if desired. Biotin on its own doesn't work as well as when combined with niacin. MSM works better when combined with Vitamin C. Going for just the "usual suspects" without getting the other "helpers" from diet or a multi may mean you don't get the full benefit of the supplements. But as someone pointed out the other day, nothing beats getting those nutrients from a healthy, well-balanced diet, ie natural vs synthetic. But since we may not all have access to the healthiest food out there, then supplements are a good second. I just believe in all round health and not just hair health. After all, if your body isn't happy, it won't let your hair be.

keke

I have some MSM extra. Its in a Gold bottle. Its MSM w/some other sulpher stuff( i think its suplhate or suttin like that)

Nonie

Happylocks, a friend of mine uses Hair/Nair and she seems to like it. She does have mid-back length relaxed hair and she attributes her length and healthy hair to the pills as well as a good stylist.