Best Place to Buy Caruso Rollers?

kandegirl

I got mine from Sally's a few years ago and now I need a new steam machine. Be sure to get the warranty when you buy it,it'll only be a few dollars but it'll save you from buying another machine, like me. And it's probably b/c I use it so much to steam my face.:grin:

ajenee

That's the one I have from Amazon. I was supposed to get 6 petite, 6 small, 6 med, 6 large, and 6 jumbo rollers; but instead I got 12 jumbo and no large rollers.

No biggie to me, but maybe you should go to Sally's to make sure they have the right size rollers in the box.

I also got mine from amazon from the seller hairnet. It was an older model but it works fine.

nipday

The rollers have sponge centers--for those who tried them--did the roller pull your hair out at all? How do you use them and do any of you use endpapers?

texasqt

Sallys they have a 3.00 coupon this months specials

I was just about to say this and if you got the Sally's card that's even more cha'ching in your pocket.

I have the set, steamer w/30 rollers. Get it from Sally's and you can take 'em back just as quick if you change your mind (but you probably won't - I love 'em!)

texasqt

can you use the coupon online? Where are the coupons at?!

It's on pg. 2 of the specials and if you don't want to print it out, they have them at the store when you walk in.
http://www.sallybeauty.com/sales/instorePlaceholder,default,pg.html?cgid=Specials

The rollers have sponge centers--for those who tried them--did the roller pull your hair out at all? How do you use them and do any of you use endpapers?

The roller doesn't pull your hair out. Just be sure to keep the hair on the center part. I part my hair, apply my moisturizer and lightly seal with oil, then roll. Be sure the ends of you hair lies flat/straight on the roller. Also, make sure the roller isn't on the steamer for more than 5-8 seconds and shake off any excess water before putting it on your hair. I have to leave mine in for about 30 minutes to make sure it dry otherwise I'll have frizz.
I don't use end papers.

The tips in the Caruso thread are very helpful.
Have fun!!!

Ms. Syl

I was in the AJ. Wright store in Philly today in Cedarbrook Mall and found the Vidal Sassoon Ion Hairsetter for $12.99 and $14.99 respectively. I was very excited ! If anybody is looking for that set of steam rollers, this is a great deal. :grin: