Best Porosity Control Shampoo

*closer*2*my*dreams*

Do you ladies have any suggestions for porosity control shampoos or treatments? I know Roux is a popular one, but i wanted to know if there were other good brands out there. Also, is it neccessary to but the shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in or would just one product work just fine? TIA

I Love the Roux Porosity Control and use it weekly as a Final Rinse after my DC Treatments with Heat.:blush3:

I have the Shampoo, a Packet of the Balancer and a small bottle of Mendex (but currently haven't used either). But.....I hear that the Shampoo is Absolutely Fabulous.

Basically I Co-Wash and only use a Clarifying Shampoo.

But I am certain whenever my hair dictates Shampoo, I will definitely reach for this one First.:yep:

And since I have Joico and Emergencee I haven't used the Mendex yet.

I only use the conditioner as a final rinse after DC'ing. But I do use the Mendex as a deep conditioner sometimes also. It leaves the hair sooo soft. i havent tried the shampoo though. I am happy with Shikaikai.

Do you ladies have any suggestions for porosity control shampoos or treatments? I know Roux is a popular one, but i wanted to know if there were other good brands out there. Also, is it neccessary to but the shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in or would just one product work just fine? TIA

Opps! I didn't fully read the question. Sorry:rolleyes: LaidBak had Posted that Cream of Nature Also makes a Porosity Control. I said I may give that one a try to see if I like it. She said it's a little cheaper than the Roux.

I think you should be fine with just the one, unless you want the others. As I said, I have the Shampoo, the Mendex and a small packet of the Moisture something....but I haven't tried any of them yet.:look:

Back