Best Prices

daviine

I was thinking that it would be cool if we had a thread where we could post the best prices we've ever gotten for our favorite products. This could include sale prices as well because I really do love sales!!!

For example--next week in New York, Genovese has a coupon for a $1 off all Pantene products priced over $3.79. I'm interested in buying a litre bottle of the Pantene Smooth and Sleek---what should I be expecting to pay for a liter bottle before the sale?

But basically---my point is trying to establish reasonable prices for products regionally/locally.

Does this make sense? Are you feeling what I'm trying to do?

daviine

I have an example:

L'Oreal Vive Anti-Frizz Serum Regularly 6.99 at Rite Aid in NY. I got mine on sale 2 for the price of 1. I could have gotten one at half-price but since I didn't know if and when I was going to come across a sale like that again, I bought two!!!

I've seen it in Target for $5.69 so I guess if I don;t find another good sale before I run out, I know I can go to Target and get it.

Titansgirl

I also found L'Oreal Vive Anti-Frizz Serum on sale at Kroger for 2/$5.00 normally $6.54. I also found my beloved QP Mango butter for $4 @ Walgreens on sale normally cost $4.99 or $5.99 @ a regular beauty store.

I love sales.... I once bought my mizani moisturefuse for $1.95 per bottle @ trade secrets when it was on sale for 80% off. I currently have 4 bottle!!!!!!

Ricky's has an outlet store on 8th Ave off Broadway. All hair products are 50% off. They don't carry LUST or all the regular Ricky's stuff but ALOT of them. A good 70%. Lanza is all half price and its the old original packaging that I love (as the formula is the one I prefer).

beana3

Family beauty Supply (on the same block as Popeye's) on 125th and 7th has the big tub of CPR for $11.99 in comparison to the normal $15

Ra-ma (103rd and Amsterdam) beauty supply has greta prices on Humecto. they also carry the Remedi line I've heard some rave about here

that's about it for now!!