Cheaper Prices For Best Product & Black Owned

star

Cheaper Prices For Best Hair Products & Black Owned

Found a site that had cheaper prices for all the high end names for Shamppoos and conditioners. They carry just about every line there is. There prices a much cheaper. I did all the foot work for you. Yes, cheaper than metro.com. They carry Kercare all sizes, Nexuss, PM, Deep Brillance and many many more all the sizes. And shipping is free for orders over $60. If you purchase the tub sizes probaly will only have to order once a year. And it appears to BLACK OWNED. Happy Shopping :lachen:

http://www.discount-beauty.com/products.htm

Last edited:

so1913

Re: Cheaper Prices For Best Hair Products & Black Owned

Great service and prices. I've bought from them numerous times over the past 4 or 5 years...

skegeesmb

Re: Cheaper Prices For Best Hair Products & Black Owned

What a comprehensive site. The prices don't look bad either. Thanks for the link!

lovelymissyoli

Why did you have to go and do this???!??? :( I'm so weak when it comes to hair care products and I just got my hands on hold of some money :( .... it's pj shopping spree time! :lol:

star

lovelymissyoli said:
Why did you have to go and do this???!??? :( I'm so weak when it comes to hair care products and I just got my hands on hold of some money :( .... it's pj shopping spree time! :lol:

HOLD ON! I know its hard. Keep with current products until you need to buy. But trust me I understand what you are going through. :p

toinette

Tricking the president
okay y'all, this site isnt black owned but it is cheap. its called rafsinc.com. i wanted to wait to see what was up with the shipping time before i posted. i got my stuff in about 6 to 7 days. what kills tho is the shipping, but it still ends up being cheaper than other places. These are the things i ordered.
my entire order ended up being 72 and some change but without the shipping it would've been 56 dollars.

Name : Biotin Creme 60g / Net 2.1 oz.
Code : Nexxus VitaTress
Measurement Unit : each
Quantity : 2.00
Unit Price : USD $ 5.99
Amount : USD $ 11.98
Item
Name : Botanic Oil Essential Natural Oil Replenisher 300mL / 10.1 oz.
Code : Nexxus
Quantity : 1.00
Unit Price : USD $ 6.00
Amount : USD $ 6.00
Item
Name : Emergencee 500mL / 16.9 oz.
Code : Nexxus22570
Unit Price : USD $ 30.00
Amount : USD $ 30.00
Item
Name : Biotin Shampoo 300mL / 10.1 oz.
Unit Price : USD $ 4.79
Amount : USD $ 4.79
Item
Name : Cystine Treatment [Tube] 100mL / 3.3 oz.
Unit Price : USD $ 4.05
Amount : USD $ 4.05