The I wish..........thread

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
What are your product/hair care wishes? Sometimes I just sit and wonder about the products I would like to try out and how hard it it is for me to come across those products. Hair care would be so much easier if we could all get our hands on the products we wanted w/out having to wait for it to arrive in the mail or pay ridiculous prices over the internet. My wish list is:

**I wish local BSS here sold legit Domincan products
**I wish Pantene would make a creamy leave-in like NTM or Lacio Lacio
**I wish Sallys sold lines like Oyin, Aubrey, Giovanni, Kenra, Mizani, Elucence, & Keracare
**I wish the makers of Surge 14 Plus Hair Revitalizer spray would start selling it again
**I wish you could order products online & get them the very next day w/out the shipping costs being so expensive
**I wish there was a local Indian store around here

HoneyDew

I wish I knew how to (or had the courage to) change my texlaxed hair to straight hair.

My rollersets are not sleek at all.

Well, that means, I wish that my texlaxed hair would be sleek after rollersets.

I know I would have to use way less heat.

tyrablu

I wish there was a product that would make my hair thicker...

I JUST WANT THICKER HAIR..:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::yep::yep:

And also that the hair products I liked were sold at Sally's and other bss.

TB

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I also wish I could find Dominican products and Elucence locally.
I wish I did not have to go all the way downtown from the South 'burbs to find my only trusted stylist.
For that matter, I wish there were more stylists that could be trusted.

Namilani

Cute thread! Oh the wishes I have! The only things I'm wishing for are things I know I have no control over, though. Length, styles, texture, etc I feel that I can control in due time! Um...
*I also wish I could get my Mizani, KeraCare, Design Essentials, etc. locally and it not cost twice as much as it does on-line even with shipping!
*I wish prices didn't matter. (Okay, I could get a job that makes more money, but that's so unfeasible right now)
*I wish I could make an actual mini-salon at home. (Okay, maybe I could with more money. Dang. Starting to see a pattern, here :sad:!)
*I wish my hair would grow a little more a month. (Maybe I can change this by supplements, exercise, topical potions, but I wish it just would without the worry :ohwell:)
*Right now I wish I could remember my other wishes I have :look:. Working overtime is kicking a sista's butt :drunk:....

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Cute thread! Oh the wishes I have! The only things I'm wishing for are things I know I have no control over, though. Length, styles, texture, etc I feel that I can control in due time! Um...
*I also wish I could get my Mizani, KeraCare, Design Essentials, etc. locally and it not cost twice as much as it does on-line even with shipping!
*I wish prices didn't matter. (Okay, I could get a job that makes more money, but that's so unfeasible right now)
*I wish I could make an actual mini-salon at home. (Okay, maybe I could with more money. Dang. Starting to see a pattern, here :sad:!)
*I wish my hair would grow a little more a month. (Maybe I can change this by supplements, exercise, topical potions, but I wish it just would without the worry :ohwell:)
*Right now I wish I could remember my other wishes I have :look:. Working overtime is kicking a sista's butt :drunk:....

LOL :lachen:I feel ya on the job thing. I have another wish:

I wish I could afford a Chi or Sedu flat iron.
I wish I could afford Pibbs Kwik Dry hooded dryer:sad:

netnet26

Co-sign!!!!! :yep:...I do want looooong hair... yes I really do... but thickness is my bliss..also why is none of the really good products sold a Sally's....SO SO....:wallbash: bout that.

Ult.Goal: WL (thick and Happy) :yep:

I wish there was a product that would make my hair thicker...

I JUST WANT THICKER HAIR..:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::yep::yep:

And also that the hair products I liked were sold at Sally's and other bss.

TB

sound

I wish I could get over the fear of having my hair "professionally" done.

I wish these relaxed ends will magically turn into the 7 inches of natural new growth on my head.

I wish Aveda wasn't so d*** expensive and gave student discounts.

dreysonsmommy2011

I wish I could try the Aveda line without having to pay for it!
I wish I wasn't compelled to try all the latest product raves
I wish I could blink and my hair would already BSL:grin:

BioGeekChic

I wish I could figure out what to call my hair texture. I'm 9 months post and I still have no clue :perplexed

I wish NTM deep conditioner came in larger sizes so I don't have to keep buying the tiny containers.

I wish my hair wasn't always so dry.

I wish I could wake up tomorrow morning and I'm MBL. I'm tired of waitin':wallbash:

fluffylocks

I wish i could find amla and indigo in a store nearby

I wish i could give myself a dominian blowout or find some of their products

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I wish I could get over the fear of having my hair "professionally" done.

I wish these relaxed ends will magically turn into the 7 inches of natural new growth on my head.

I wish Aveda wasn't so d*** expensive and gave student discounts.

Co-signing with you on this one. We have a salon around here that sells Aveda products, but I won't go in there because I know I can't afford to.
I wish i could find amla and indigo in a store nearby

I wish i could give myself a dominian blowout or find some of their products
Me too. I can't find an indian store near here anywhere!!!

KhandiB

I wish I could get over myself and wear more protective styles
I wish I had some Castor Oil or Coconut Oil to try on my hair (lazy)
I wish I could try a maxiglide before I bought it :lol:
I wish I could cornrow so I can weave my own hair :)

Tiffchelle22

I wish I could go to bed and wake up with waist-length, thick hair.
I wish I would just try the other Mizani products - what I'm using is working just fine, and I am afraid to mess it up, but I'd like to try this line but I don't know where to start.

Energee

I wish the left side of my hair would grow as rapidly as my right side. My left side is healthier and more even than my right. It's ALWAYS been this way since I was a kid. The left side is just slower...it's never completely even with my right side lol. It dries and can break off easier. I'm working on that. I am massaging that side more and just paying more attention to it in general--DCing....etc. It's coming around.

Last edited:

KhandiB

I also wish my hair was stronger
and that my hair grew even ..
and that my hair wasnt so porous :blush:

bLackButtaFly

I wish my hair was full sl when curly.

I wish devacurl wasn't so pricey.

I wish I could get highlights for free instead of the $100 min for the place that does them perfect

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I wish I could be WL by Christmas 2007.

I wish I could braid so I could do my own cornrows.

I wish all hair care products (including appliances) were on some "Try before you buy" type deal. Wouldn't that be lovely? It sure as heck save us a lot of money on unused/unwanted products!!