Best Speedy Hair Growers...

What gave product gave you the fastest growth?

• Mane-Tail Groom (MTG)

Votes: 253 29.3%
  • Sulfur 8

Votes: 59 6.8%
  • Glover's Mane/Glover's Ointment

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Wild Growth Hair Oil

Votes: 113 13.1%
  • Combination of the Above/Other Products

Votes: 139 16.1%
  • Other: Homeade Concoctions

Votes: 288 33.4%

• Total voters

HairSupremacy

MTG is getting a lot of votes. I kept hearing everyone talking about how good this product worked, but I did not know what it was, until now.....I have been researching it, and it seems like a pretty good product. It is also cheaper than I would expect. I will add this to my repertoire next month.

lamaria211

I can't vote because none of the things I'm using to get speedy hair growth is listed.

Here's what I have started:
Scalp Massages - daily
Surge Plus 14 - twice daily
Cayenne Pepper/ Oil Concoction - every other day
L-Cysteine - three 500 mg caps a day

do you feel the burn of the cayenne when u use it and do u rinse it out after wards?? tia
ps im stalking your hair:grin:

locabouthair

it takes 4-6 months for the vits to start working

I went to the trichologist and she said it takes 10-12 weeks any diet/supplement to affect the hair follicles. She recommended sticking with it for at leats 6 months to see the full benefit.

I used to take my flaxseed oil sporadically for 2 months and was mad that it didnt do anything. Now I know it will take some time before I can see a change.

Hair and nails are the last place to receive nutrients because they are not necessary to survive.

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
since you"ll go hard. You can find MTG at Tractor Supply (thats a store name) the 6oz is 4.99 and the big bottle is 12.99. They are a chain that is everywhere. HTH :)

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
since you"ll go hard. You can find MTG at Tractor Supply (thats a store name) the 6oz is 4.99 and the big bottle is 12.99. They are a chain that is everywhere.
will my hair go hard or are you saying mtg etc. are going gangsta hard? fused?:perplexed:lachen:
LOL Ha I think using MTG is going hard. From what I've read tho your hair should be fine. I just think its funny that I was at the tractor supply store petting baby chicks and there was a huge display of MTG. HHG

fabbodbobbi

WOW!!!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
OK I JUST GOT OFF WORK SO SCUSE ME, DIDNT EVEN NOTICE IT SAID 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush:

I was just as surprised as you when I visited this forum how far this discuss went back.

Ladies...Can someone tell me who is currently using this MTG product? How are you incorporating this product in your hair regimen?

Bobbie

jazzerz

since you"ll go hard. You can find MTG at Tractor Supply (thats a store name) the 6oz is 4.99 and the big bottle is 12.99. They are a chain that is everywhere. HTH :)

Thanks for this. I have been searching for a store that sold equine products and couldn't find one for the longest! (and I live in TX) Come to find out there are two around the corner from me. Shopping trip this weekend.