Best Thick Moisturizing Conditioner

Kayluv

Can anyone recommend a thick super moisturizing conditioner? I have using Keracare Humecto and I love it, but it has some silicone in it and I think that is the culprit aggravating my scalp.

Thanks!

Keep1Belle

Aubrey Organics. They have one called Tropical??? I forget the title, but it has tropical in it. it is THICK!!!! made for thick natural or textured hair.

Aggie

Kenra MC, Mizani moisturefuse, Pantene R/N hair conditioning mask, are by far my favorites right now.

QT

I’m soooo over my hair being so itchy. I have tried EVERYTHING (well just about) and nothing seems to work. I think I’m going to have to set a scalp analyst by a dermatologist. :ohwell:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
-Kenra MC
-Silk Elements Revive and Restore (REALLY thick :lick: )
-Aubrey Organics Desert Jojoba And Aloe (or something like that)
-Shescentit's Fortifying Mask

gorgeoushair

I don't think so. You can try JC Penny's or Trade Secret. I just recently bought some at TS.......they had a sale 2 for 28. I'm not sure if the sale is still going on though.

chebaby

try mizani fulfyl conditioning treatment. it is really thick and creamy and gets the job done in no time:yep:.

MonPetite

If silicones bug you maybe natural is the way to go? JASON's Biotin, Aloe, and Rose & Chamomile conditioners are good. I've reviewed the first two in my drugstore fotki album.

I love theses for DCs.