Best time to use ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute reconstructor

tricie

Hey, ladies!

Yes, I bought something else; perhaps I do need to join the use it up challenge! :D

Anyway, when is the best time to use the ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute reconstructor? Does anyone use it after henna? Before or after a relaxer?

Thanks!

tricie said:
Hey, ladies!

Yes, I bought something else; perhaps I do need to join the use it up challenge! :D

Anyway, when is the best time to use the ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute reconstructor? Does anyone use it after henna? Before or after a relaxer?

Thanks!

This is my favorite after relaxer - before neutralizing conditioner. I also use it every other week or so for protein alternating between cassia treatments.

I love this stuff. Did you get the one with the red/white bottle or the new blinged out bottle. They are different apparently.

Thanks, Honeydew!

The bottle that I have must be the kinda bling bling one; it has purple writing and the main color is kinda of a shimmery grayish/cream color; got it at Sally's.

What is the difference between the red/white bottle and the new one?
I suppose I can use it for conditioning for the wash after the relaxer; I don't self relax (never have, and I know I'd be bald if I tried!) :lol:

There was a thread once, where the ingredients were compared. I think they are different. The new may be just as good or even better, but they did change the ingredients.

Last edited:
Back