Better Than or Anointed to...

dreamer26

Sometimes when God uses me to bring a word or explain scriptures sometimes I've heard she thinks she's better than everybody.

Sometimes when I've gotten all dressed up in my cheap clothes but still look good, I've heard she thinks she's better than.

Sometimes when God has given me a word for someone, I've heard she thinks she's better than everybody.

And one Day the Lord spoke back and said no you're not better than you are anointed to..

Man that just blew my mind. If I am better than God gets no glory but when you've been anointed to do what you do even if your background is less than poor God can get glory out of your life. Even if you've messed up big time God still get's the glory.

So when you look good and all you've spent was $50.00. not better than, just anointed to look good

When you've made As and Bs in class and others are failing, not better than,just anointed to do well academically

When you speak a delivering word, not better than just anointed to speak thus saith the lord

When your bank account has hit 6, 7, 8 figures, not not better than, just anointed to be a blessing to other.

When your marriage is thriving and others are failing, not better than just anointed to take care of the needs of others

So whereever you thrive where others seem to fail or not do as well remember you nor I are not better than, we're just anointed to do what we do, because it is the anointing that makes the difference in my life.

Naijaqueen

I love this! He deserves all the praise! As His children, we are anointed, and blessed. Its only right that lives should reflect the goodness of His works. Its for all to see that the Lord is good.

tanyshar

Praise God!! I just been going through A really rough time lately and reading this brought tears to my eyes, I do not have the time to elaborate now, but I thank God b/c I needed that

dreamer26

Naijaqueen said:
I love this! He deserves all the praise! As His children, we are anointed, and blessed. Its only right that lives should reflect the goodness of His works. Its for all to see that the Lord is good.

Amen and Amen

dreamer26

tanyshar said:
Praise God!! I just been going through A really rough time lately and reading this brought tears to my eyes, I do not have the time to elaborate now, but I thank God b/c I needed that

God is so good. I tell you I was not going to post this but that's why it's so important to do what he tells me or us to do because I don't know the needs of his people but he does and he uses us to encourage each other.

Be encouraged.