Daily Prayers for Everyone...Coming Together as One

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Ladies, I don't take it lightly that I have been lead here by the Spirit of God to embrace the beauty of each of you. I am learning more and more from each of your hearts each day. I treasure this and each of you.

We possess this 'land.' God says we do in His word. We don't have a clue as to the power that we possess as one, right here in this forum.

I've had this idea of a continuing post of Prayers. Where each day, as lead by the Spirit of God, we just add a prayer to this thread and keep it going.

It doesn't matter what you pray, just let it be as you feel lead. For you never know who the Lord is leading here. And 'your' word may mean to them the difference between life and death.

This anointing lives within and upon each of you. For as God says in Luke 4:18-19:

The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.

He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,

to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.

This is each of you...anointed and appointed you are.

Love, Shimmie....:)

Prayer of Humility and Submission.

The first time I read this prayer, I was humbled. It comes from a part of my family's bloodline (Native American). But more, it opened my heart; for the only Spirit I know to be, who is the Holy Spirit...

Oh Great Spirit,

Whose voice I hear in the winds,
And whose breath gives life to all the world, hear me!

I am small and weak,
I need your strength and wisdom.

Let me walk in beauty, and
make my eyes ever behold the red and purple sunset.

Make my hands respect the things you have made
and my ears sharp to hear your voice.

Make me wise so that I may understand
the things you have taught my people.

Let me learn the lessons you have hidden in every leaf and rock.
I seek strength, not to be greater than my brother,
but to fight my greatest enemy - myself.

Make me always ready to come to you with clean hands and straight eyes.
So when life fades, as the fading sunset, my spirit may come to you without shame.
--Chief Yellow Lark, Lakota Tribe
God bless all who read. For the love of God has been prayed and showered upon you.

"Shimmie..." :)

Father we thank you for your sovernity, your power and your love for us on how you have used a hair forum to unite such wonderful women of God together. We so grateful for the priviledge to pray to God who hears us through His son Jesus Christ. We pray for Shimmiegirl as you have touch her heart to start a prayer chain from the heart thread. Please God please keep touching each and every woman of God and making her into a great, great woman of God. We thank you we love you and appreciate you for being our God our friend and the lover of our souls in Jesus mighty name AMEN!!!

Father God,

It is another day, a day to give you thanks and praise for all that you have done for us. First you wake us up this morning, not by our doing but your. Oh Lord let us be a shinning light unto you. When others see us let them know that you are in us. Lord we love you with all of our hearts and we just want to serve and worship you. You know what the plans are for us. You know what you have in store for us. Lord even the bad is good becaue when the bad happens it prepares us to be able to minister and encourge others.

Now Lord I ask you Father to cover this board in your blood. Lord let not your children you representatives to be discourged but know that they are doing your work in all things even being here and being an example on this board is doing your work becasue we never know who will be blessed.

I ask a blessing on all of the ladies here: at their jobs, in their houses, for their cars and their children. Lord we know who is in charge we know who is working here. Bless it be the name of the Lord. Amen

Prayer for Our Men...

Father, how can we ever thank you for all that you've done for us. Your love outnumbers the degree of our thanks. Yet, we choose still to thank you.

Dearest Father, in the name of Jesus, we bow down before you, full heart, mind and soul and give you our all. For God without you in our lives, there is no direction or protection worth noting.

Father, we dedicate our men to you, our husbands, our sons, our brothers, our sweethearts. Father take these men unto yourself and create a new heart within each of them. Keep them as the 'apple of your eye.'

Give them strength where there seems to be none. Give them insight into their Destiny, which you have long prepared for them before the foundations of the earth; all of which was before ordained by you and only you. Father, uphold them for their are your sons.

Keep them from the evil one. Lead them not into any temptation; Dear Lord, deliver them from all evil. Let not the evil one have reign, let it instead be you. Let them hunger and thirst for righteous. To seek you as the deer runs to the water brook when at thirst. Let us as the women in their hearts and lives be the pure salt of the earth, that increases this thirst that only you can quench.

Seal them in the body and the Blood of the Lamb, for they are yours and cannot and will not be taken from your all mighty hand.

Unto you, be all glory, all honor, all power, in our lives and theirs. Sealing us as one.

In Jesus' all mighty name, Amen and Amen...

Last edited:
Lord God, I thank You. I love You. I need You. You are more awesome than I can comprehend and I acknowledge that. Thank You for sustaining me in the everyday things that I take for granted. Father, You're awesome, wonderful, and powerful. I love You. I glorify You Lord God. There is nothing and no one like You my Lord. I need You. Always. Praise You Father. I give You glory. In Your Sons' name, I pray. Amen.

Last edited:
For Those Who Need Healing

(Personal and for a Friend or Loved One)

Healing Prayers

In the stillness of Your presence, God, I feel Your healing life flowing through me now, bringing peace to my mind and energy to my body.

Enfolded in Your powerful healing love, God, I experience health and wholeness in mind, body, and emotions.

Thank You, God, for Your healing life that surges throughout every cell of my entire being, strengthening me and restoring me to wholeness.

To You, dear God, I release any concern about my health. I trust Your healing love and Your life-giving presence to renew me.

Dear God, I am open and receptive to Your healing power. Your light and life energize every cell of my being, and I am grateful.

Healing Affirmations

With my heart open to God’s renewing love, I accept my healing now.

I am healthy and strong because I am one with God's healing, revitalizing presence.

I am created in the image of God, blessed with strength and wholeness.

The power of God sustains and blesses me with perfect health.

I have instant access to God’s healing power within. I am whole and well in mind, body, and spirit.[/I]

Source:

http://www.unityonline.org/pray_prayersaffirmations_healing.htm

For this and all, we give God thanks, always.
In Jesus name, Amen and Amen.

Last edited:
First and foremost I would like to say thank You Jesus. So many times in life i forget how good You are to me. You are right in saying that i do not show You how much I appreicate You and all that You do for me. There are so many things that you have done in my life to protect me from harm that I know nothing of. I want to say thank You. Sometimes at work when its time for me to leave and I may get stuck on a call and that really gets on my nerves because you know with me going to school full time and me going to work full time as well my time is very limited(sleep is one of my best friends). I realize that maybe you maybe protecting me from something like a car accident or something else that my harm me. There have been so many times that i have left work late(im very punctial excuse the spelling, i hate be late pet peeve) and on my way home i see an accident that has just occured and i say thank You Jesus that could have been me.

Lord Jesus I thank You so much for all tha you do for me i am not going to come in here and ask You for this or for that You do a lot for me as is I need to do Your will. I want us to have a real relationship where i can talk to You all the time and not feel that im at a lost of words. You have shown me time and time again why You have allowed some things or some people to come into my life may it be good or bad i just need to remember especially when certain people come into my life are coming into my life to distract me from the BIGGER PICTURE and i need to realize that. When i think back at the times that I should have started school i realize that it still wasnt my time. I realize that it would have been a lot harder for me. The teacher i have now is a really good teacher and she helps us out so much i dont think the other teachers would have been as good as she is. Im so grateful for her.

There are so many things,situations and people that I could go on and on how the Lord has blessed me thru them I hope and pray that I may be able to be a blessing to other people and that everyone who reads these prayers maybe blessed and know that if a negative person like myself who has fallen off the wagon can praise God like i am right now, know that if i can do they can to.
please Lord Jesus help me to do Your will. Continue to bless us with wisdom, understanding,compassion,forgiveness, and last but not least LOVE.

IN JESUS NAME AMEN

mitcy said:
There are so many things,situations and people that I could go on and on how the Lord has blessed me thru them I hope and pray that I may be able to be a blessing to other people and that everyone who reads these prayers maybe blessed and know that if a negative person like myself who has fallen off the wagon can praise God like i am right now, know that if i can do they can to.
please Lord Jesus help me to do Your will. Continue to bless us with wisdom, understanding,compassion,forgiveness, and last but not least LOVE.

IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Dearest Father in Heaven...Hallowed be Thy Name.

I lift up the hearts of each woman who posted prayers in this thread above. I lift them up with a heart full of love, as well as those in this entire forum's website, and their homes and loved ones.

And how precious is the heart of your daughter right above, 'Mitcy'. I thank for blessing me with her prayers which has opened my heart to true humilty.

Keep her, bless her, strengthen and protect her always. Fulfill her Dreams and the Destiny which you have prepared for her. Continue to sharpen her mind with your wisdom. Re-arrange her schedule to allow her more time for rest and to enjoy the fruits of all of her labor, for there is much she does. Give her a special Dream come true a little early, a special treat from you.

This is your daughter, from the wagon into your waiting and loving arms...to catch her each time. For it is you who keeps us all, from falling.

In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen....

thank you soo much shimmie you dont know how your words affected thank you so much. you make me want to strive do better on this journey of mind you are such a blessing

may God continue to bless you

Lord Jesus, I ask that you be with each and every member on this site, lurking or not. We ask that you grap hold of whatever situation or issues they are dealing with and turn it around for your glory and not ours alone. Whether it is sickness, negativity on the job or dealing with those who do not have our best interests at heart, we ask that you continue to be with us as we endure for "greater is He who is in us than He that is in the world." We ask that you be with our family and friends, and continue to cover us today. Amen.

Lord, I thank you for these women who posted and the ones who only read. I thank you for showing your awsome spirit. Your power and grace knows no limit, that even through this forum every person can feel your presence through the words that indeed bring life and healing. Amen to you father, may the glory and the power be all yours!!!

AMEN

mitcy said:
thank you soo much shimmie you dont know how your words affected thank you so much. you make me want to strive do better on this journey of mind you are such a blessing
may God continue to bless you

Beautiful Mitcy, it's your humble and precious heart that has blessed me. You've opened my heart to see another side of me...that I truly want to be.

Love, Shimmie...:)

Our Loving Protection - God Our Father

Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [a]
2 I will say [b] of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-
10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

Footnotes:
  1. <LI id=fen-NIV-15397a>Psalm 91:1 Hebrew Shaddai
  2. Psalm 91:2 Or He says
Reference: www.biblegateway.com

In God...in whom we trust.

Living God's Good -

Affirmations of Truth

Time Enough

I live in the present moment, knowing there is time enough to do all that is mine to do.

Yesterday is over. Tomorrow is yet to come. I live in the present moment, savoring its joys and learning from its challenges. The past and the future have their places, but my place is now.

I choose what I want to accomplish in the present.

I know that I will always have time enough to do the most important things, for there is always time enough for whatever I put first. I have time enough for laughter. I have time enough to be a friend and to show kindness to others. I have time enough for work and for play.

I have time enough to do whatever fulfills the longing of my heart.

Today I have time enough to accept God's good
and to rest in God's loving embrace.

I have time enough to do all that is mine to do.

~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~

"And on the seventh day God finished the work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all the work that he had done."
--Genesis 2:2​

Reference Source:
clearpixel.gif
www.dailyword.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

FATHER, GOD,

We praise Your Holy Name! We count it a blessing that You chose to bring us all together to pray for each other. LORD, we ask that Your Spirit would continue to move through this entire forum and in the lives of the women you've brought here. Let Your Spirit break yolks, cause healing, bring deliverance, set the captives free, affect real change in us, break chains that bind us...

LORD, You know each and everyone of us by name; You know the number of hairs on our heads, the number of our days on this earth. You know our needs better than we do. You know us better than we know ourselves. Thank-you for not dealing with us as we deserve. Thank-you for Your Grace and Your never ending mercy.

-Let Your Spirit of healing abound on this forum and cover us all.
-Let the desires of our hearts be in line with Your will for our lives.
-Teach us to be sensitive to the sound of Your voice. Give us a spirit of obedience!
-Let the prayers on this thread and on this entire forum be acceptable in Your ears and in Your sight.

And let the peace that only Your spirit can give, live and abide within each and everyone of us. We ask this in the Holy and matchless name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,

Amen

Lord,

Thank you for allowing us to gather together using the technology you created for such a time as this. Thank you for the women on this board. I pray for the non believers that you would open their hearts to hunger for your truth. Please put people in their midst that will plant seeds of Your truth.

I pray for the sisters who are struggling in relationships that are not ordained by you. I have been there. Give them the strength to walk away and become more intimate with you.

Lord please touch and save our family members that are walking in darkness. Shine your light and love in their hearts.

Strengthen our faith, enlarge our understanding, rain down your mercy on our lives. Give us godly girlfriends that we can be accountable to and that will help our walk. Help us to spread the good news without being self righteous.

Thank you for your love- In Jesus name-Amen.

What Joy it is, to come into one accord, giving all the glory to our Lord.

Father, unto to you do we all give thanks. O' that we would praise you for all that you have done for us and for our children's children. For your loving mercies continue throughout all generations.

Thank for these beautiful woman who have made this forum a House of Loving Prayers...for everyone. Whosoever will, let them come and drink freely of these living waters flowing from your heart, through ours. Let all feel welcome and free to drink as much of your love as they desire.

For you love us all the same...

Amen and Amen.

Last edited:
My God, My God

It is so awesome to see women from around the world praying and thanking God.

Father I just want to say I too thank you for all the many blessing that you've bestowed upon me and Father I thank you for my trials because in my trials I came to know more about you. I came to fall in love with you even more. I thank you for everything that you're doing and going to do in my life. Father I ask that you continue to cover the sisters in this forum, shower them with your anointing and cover them in your blood.

Father I thank you, thank you, thank you, I seal this prayer in Jesus name AMEN.

Heavenly Father:
I am filled up just thinking about your lovingkindness that has followed me all the days of my life. Lord, even though at times it seems as if I am all alone in this world, you said in your word that we are in the world but not of the world. Lord be a fence around me and the beautiful women of the LHCF family. Heal hearts, minds, souls, spirits and bodies. Renew the strength that we need everyday to continue on our walk with you. Remove the burdens of life that are not of you. Bind the hand of the enemy that is seeking to distract us from the beauty of life with you. Lord, let us focus not on the things that are going wrong in our lives, but on all of the blessings that you give to us every minute, every hour, every second of each day.

Lord, you know what we are going through right now at this moment. You know whose heart is heavy, whose tears are falling down her face. At this moment, in the matchless name of Jesus, I speak healing and deliverance and wisdom over our lives.

Father everyday I live, I will be mindful to give your name the honor and praise You are due. For you are faithful and true to your word.

In Jesus' name,
Amen

Dear God,

I thank you for the unity among sisters (LHCF). I thank you for giving us life, health, and strength. Thank you for your continuous love and mercy that you bestow on us everyday. I come to you today asking that you will continue to cover us with your love and blessings. Please bless us so that we may be a blessing to others. I ask that you will comfort those who are down right now, those who feel defeated and are at their wits end. Show them that you are with them and you are working things out for their good. I pray this morning the prayer of Jabez: "Oh that Thou wouldest bless [us] indeed, and enlarge [our] coast, and that Thine hand might be with [us], and that Thou wouldest keep [us] from evil, that it may not grieve [us]" Amen.

Father,
Thank you for renewing my heart and creating a steadfast spirit within me. Thank you for the covering of your blood and your heavenly protection. I pray this same protection for these ladies and their families. I thank you that their unsaved loved ones will hear something that will draw them to you. I thank you that they are blessed, healed and delivered. I ask that you would continue to annoint them with wisdom and a heart that yearns for more of you. You are an AWESOME God who is worthy of all the praise and glory and honor!! I thank you for loving us and pursuing us. I thank you that we can never be snatched out of your hand. I thank you that you are in us and we are in you. I thank you for sending the Comforter, the Holy Spirit so that we never walk alone. I thank you for every woman who has posted a prayer and that everyone who reads is strengthend in you. Lord, I give you praise and I bless your name. In Jesus name, Amen!

Loving Truth -
Positive Affirmations to Confess each day...

Free

I am free to experience and enjoy the fullness of life.

The spirit of God within me is calling me to greater expression of my divine nature. I am living from my divine nature, which is reflected in all my choices. With each God-inspired choice, I deepen my recognition of my spiritual freedom.

I follow the high road of expression, which is different from a compulsion to say, do, or think anything that seems to benefit me in the moment. In prayer, I develop the ability to know the difference.

This is a spiritual responsibility that is deeply related to true freedom. I am answering the call to express my freedom and to be responsible with the choices I make. Freedom with responsibility opens the way for me to experience and enjoy the fullness of life every day.

God's Word...

"For you were called to freedom, brothers and sisters; only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for self-indulgence."—Galatians 5:13

Reference:
www.dailyword.com

Last edited:
Father, thank you for your lovingkindness and your tender mercies. Thank you for women who love to pray and I know that you are pleased with us. Blessed are those who stay at the gates and watch...for we shall see you in all your fullness and your majesty and all your might! You are the Captain of the Host, Mighty Warrior and Lover of my Soul!!:p

Nice & Wavy said:
Father, thank you for your lovingkindness and your tender mercies. Thank you for women who love to pray and I know that you are pleased with us.

Father, I love this prayer from this sister of love. Bless her and everyone here, each of those so precious and dear. Let our hearts in one accord be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear. And a wonderful fragrance to all those here.

Keep us in this beautiful 'oneness' that has begun and which we are so blessed to share. Father, we are one...and it cannot be undone.

Blessed are those who stay at the gates and watch...for we shall see you in all your fullness and your majesty and all your might!

Father God, we're not coming down from off the wall. Like Nehemiah, we're staying on the wall with a tool in one hand and a weapon in the other, as your vessels used of you to re-build the walls of your hurting hearts, lives, claiming and regaining the lost who have felt unloved, unwanted, non-existant.

You are the Captain of the Host, Mighty Warrior and Lover of my Soul!!

O' thou art God...ruler of our hearts, the strength of our endurance; joy of our desire...all consuming fire, for thou art God.

And O' how we love you. Yes, Father God, we love you indeed. In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen...

Last edited:
To each of you...
"It's Your New Time"

It's Time for a Brand New You...
'for all things have passed away and
all things have become new."

It's time to exfoliate the skins of the past;
to allow God to bring new joys meant to last

It's Time...for a Brand New You
A 'Gift' long awaited; long overdue

It's time to 'Believe' it
It's time to 'Receive' it

For one reason only
God loves you

"God says, 'Behold I am doing a new thing...
do you not perceive and know it?"

Isaiah 43:19

Love, Shimmie...:)

Last edited:
Back