The Anointed does the Anointing

Zeal

Hello sisters. 2 Weeks agao I started a thread. Trust God, Encourage - Don't be negative

I should have called it, "Who's Report Will You believe"?

On May 5 My God-father was admitted to the hospital. He was not supposed to make it through the night. What do they know ??? Well he is at home now with no IVs. Just in a hospital bed with Oxygen, that he really does not use.

He came home last Wed, I believe. Every Wed after 1st Sunday, the church has prayer and annointing service. I stoodi in the line. Then I began my prayer request. I started with, "My prayer request is that I will be a blessing to others and.. My God-father is transitioning but I want him healed, I believe... " Before I could finish what I was sying she started annointing my head. As she did she said, The blessing is not just for the anointed. The she annointed both of my hands, as she said, The anointed also does anointing. Then she put my hands together and said Now take him your anointing. Then she smiles and I am standing there with my mouth open like what????? Then I even said.... "That's my prayer?" She responds, That's your prayer.

So I am standing there looking crazy like a prophet in the Bible who God had just charged. Then I just said thank you and walked back to my seat. I was kind of in shock.

Well Sunday I wasat the Godparents house. I went into his bedroom as soon as I got there after everyone left I began talking to him and just touching him. Then In my head I said, gyrl stop playing. So I just told him. My hands have been anointed and I am bringing you the anointing. The I held his hands. He said that he needed it. I put one hand on his forehead and the other on his arm. He closed his eyes. I just said be healed in the Name of Jesus! He said thank you. That was it. I kind of felt like a burden had been lifted. I guess because this was different for me. I was never charged to do anything like that. (Well actually the Lord has chrged me to live according to his will) But this was different. It just caught me off guard.

I had to do it ! Please continue to keep us in prayer, and be encouraged in battles. The battle is the LORD's

Last edited: