Big Chop this Summer!

KiSseS03

I've decided! This summer (probably early July) I am going to do the Big Chop! I had planned on not chopping at all and reaching my length goals, but the more and more I check out natural albums I realize how cute short hair can be... and I don't want to miss out. I'll also have 9 months of new growth at that point, and I since I'll be out of school it will be the perfect time to try new styles!

So who else plans on BC'ing once the warm weather hits?!:)

Super_Hero_Girl

I did my bc a long time ago after a very short (to almost no transition), so I won't be doing one this summer, but I wanted to say CONGRATS to you and good luck in your natural joruney. I know all about how natural albums can, entice you to do things, not just cut your hair, but to try new styles too. Between hair albums and Nappturality.com, I'd be playing in my hair all day everyday. :lol: Anyway, I love to hear the news when someone does the bc. It always makes me smile, so thanks for the heads up. Good Luck again! :D

Last edited:

KiSseS03

Super_Hero_Girl said:
I did my bc a long time ago after a very short (to almost no transition), so I won't be doing one this summer, but I wanted to say CONGRATS to you and good luck in your natural joruney. I know all about how natural albums can, entice you to do things, not just cut your hair, but to try new styles too. Between hair albums and Nappturality.com, I'd be playing in my hair all day everyday. :lol: Anyway, I love to hear the news when someone does the bc. It always makes me smile, so thanks for the heads up. Good Luck again! :D

Thanks SH Girl! Your album is one of the ones that makes me wanna chop!!

RainbowCurls

I had originally planned to BC in July. But lately I've been getting impatient and wanting to just do it (but not actually going through with it). So it might be before then.

so1913

Congrats on your decision! I wish I had BC'd too because of all the cute short natural styles I'm seeing...

Who knows, maybe one day I'll do it anyway ;)