BIG hair rather then long hair

Aggie

Chil' when your hair is fine like mine, big hair wins over length BIG time! I would love to have both but in my fine haired world - I would choose very big hair. Big hair, even healthy SL big hair looks amazing to me. I have learned to appreciate even the tiniest progress when it comes to the thickness of my hair.

BillsBackerz67

My hair is both. Im relaxed but its not for the purpose of having straight hair (if that makes any sense) so its still big with lots of volume. And my hair is blunt cut so that makes it look even thicker.

lustrous

nadiacurly that braid is every little girls dream lol. ( well at least in my world)

I dont think big hair necessarily means thick hair. Though the two may go hand in hand. My hair is medium density when flat ironed with little product. thin when wet in the shower and big/poofy as heck when i air dry it. The same goes for when i was natural. I choose healthy buttery smooth length over big hair that ended up being a beast to comb out/detangle later after having it out.

lustrous

BillsBackerz67 siggy ( i think it's a picture of tyra banks) is the perfect example of the kind of health and thickness I find lovely. looks like my fingers could just glid through it lol. lush!

softblackcotton

I want Big Thick and Long hair! I wants it all! At least I got the thickness and the thickness when my hair is stretched even though I'm missing 30% of my hair due to my trichotillomania.

nadiacurly

@nadiacurly that braid is every little girls dream lol. ( well at least in my world)

I dont think big hair necessarily means thick hair. Though the two may go hand in hand. My hair is medium density when flat ironed with little product. thin when wet in the shower and big/poofy as heck when i air dry it. The same goes for when i was natural. I choose healthy buttery smooth length over big hair that ended up being a beast to comb out/detangle later after having it out.

Thank you for the compliment!

lesedi

All is well with me
I want big hair. I don't like to wear my hair down so 'bigness' is my primary goal. I'm only growing my hair out for the wicked buns and other styles.... My best bet of having thick hair is to be natural, my relaxed hair looked 'measly'. I had to blow it out with a round brush in order for it not to look malnourished.

sunnieb

Another greedy head here!

I want both! I love how my relaxed hair can poof out and be big or go back to laid back straight via my silk scarf.

I can't wait to have a tailbone length ponytail all big and poofy! :)

Sent from my Comet

discodumpling

Just sharing...I was expressing my desire to straighten my hair and my little boy says "Uhhhm I think you look better with BIG hair instead of LONG hair Mommy" That totally made me smile BIG & WIDE just like my hair!

BreeNique

Tracy Ellis Ross is the BOMB.COM! Her hair is also my ultimate celeb hairspiration, along with Kimberly Elise's natural hair!

I'd say thickness/ size over length, i love full hair, and it seems that one begets the other with natural hair.