Big old afro straightend PIXX No longer BSL had to chop :(

Teja

Hey ladies...

So I flatirond my hair and realised I had to chop off a few inches:sad:( myself)
I still have to chop off more...but for now this is it..I can tell that my hair has gotten thicker so thats atleast one plus for 09... ;)
I just recommend everyone cut or dust thier ends frequently because I know I never did and most of us do want long hair ...and then when we finally get to our goal we realise healthy hair is still better than long ugly broken ends...chopping to late= setback ...
Well atleast I have learnt my lesson thanks to LHCF

Love yall

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Thanks for the advice I have been trying to decide if I should trim as I go Or trim two inches once I get to my length.
You hair is still very beautiful

Hey ladies...

So I flatirond my hair and realised I had to chop off a few inches:sad:( myself)
I still have to chop off more...but for now this is it..I can tell that my hair has gotten thicker so thats atleast one plus for 09... ;)
I just recommend everyone cut or dust thier ends frequently because I know I never did and most of us do want long hair ...and then when we finally get to our goal we realise healthy hair is still better than long ugly broken ends...chopping to late= setback ...
Well atleast I have learnt my lesson thanks to LHCF

Love yall

Thanks for showing us that you had enuf courage to cut your ends way back so they could be healthy and not just long. I'm about to be in your shoes ..I'll be chopping off a few inches for health's sake too. Your blunt ends do look wonderful tho. Don't worry, they'll probably grow back fuller than ever!!!:yep:

Back