Biolage users, I need advice.

n_vizion

Hi guys,
Ulta is currently having a buy 2 get 1 free on Matrix products and because I just ran out of my Biolage leave in, I decided to stock up. When I arrived home I noticed that I picked up 3 bottles of the Daily leave in tonic. I think that I normally use the Fortifying Leave In for rollersetting ect. I'm wondering if I should just return them because they may not be conditioning enough for my hair. I haven't used these yet so I'm not sure how the daily works. Has anyone who has used both of them have any advice?

I have have never used the Fortifying leave-in but I have been using the daily leave-in tonic for several years. I works very well for me when rollersetting. I also use the Ultra- hydating balm and shampoo, great combination.

Thanks Nikki. If you have an Ulta near you they are giving members $3.50 off any purchase $10.00 or more and with the buy 2 get 1 one free, I got 3 bottles for around $21.00.

n_vizion said:
Thanks Nikki. If you have an Ulta near you they are giving members $3.50 off any purchase $10.00 or more and with the buy 2 get 1 one free, I got 3 bottles for around $21.00.

Thanks girl, I already have my coupon! I am regular customer at Ulta :grin: I need more Ultra hydrating balm anyway.

Back