BKT & Reversion / Organics BKT ????

keepithealthy

Hello ladies,

I've got two questions.

I remember when I first joined this site there was a lot of hoopla about the BKT treatment. Some where saying it was temporary, while others said it was permanent. My question is has anyone done this treatment and had their hair revert back? If you have pics pleas share.

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy 30 Day Smoothing Treatment
I saw this product in Walmart the other day. I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who has used it? If so can you share your results (pics please) and did your hair revert back?

I want to keep my hair straight for the next two months and then wear it curly starting in July. I was wondering if this product would be able to help my hair stay straighter for longer. But, I do not want a texture change. If my hair will not revert I wont do it.

Thank you ladies for your help

Eisani

I haven't bkt'd since Dec, but my hair always reverts after about three months. At this point, my hair has fully reverted. I know because I'm the one that combs it every day. Haven't tried the Organics bkt so I don't have anything to say about it. I've always been curious about vetsions available at retailers, but never tried one.

sydwrites

Im at work and dont have pics I can think of but I assure you that my 4a naps came back FULL Force after a few months. Ive had at least three BKTs with formaldehyde

Napp

Ms. Nobody
yes i have and my hair has reverted fully after doing so. i have pictures in my fotki album.

also i wouldnt use the the organix bkt if i wanted to keep my curls 100% intact or any bkt really. there are cheaper methods to get straight hair that reverts fully.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I also BKT'd - at least 3 times, the last time in August - and my hair has fully reverted. No issue there. I used Softliss. Sorry no pics.

EbbonyTx

I Just Bought The Organix BKT.....& It's Still In The Box!
I'm Looking For Results & Reviews As Well Because I Want My Hair To FULLY Revert Back To It's Natural State.

Mz.Shazia

I used the organix back in January and from my personal experience
NO your hair does NOT fully revert back!! :nono:

It has reverted a little (I think) but not much. For the most part I've been told the "reversion" I do see is probably just new growth. :sad:

Organix is better suited for someone thats not concerned with reversion...its great if u want bone straight hair for a month and wavy hair afterwards :ohwell:
HTH!

keepithealthy

Thank you to the ladies that have replied.

I Just Bought The Organix BKT.....& It's Still In The Box!
I'm Looking For Results & Reviews As Well Because I Want My Hair To FULLY Revert Back To It's Natural State.

me 2 :yep:

I used the organix back in January and from my personal experience
NO your hair does NOT fully revert back!! :nono:

It has reverted a little (I think) but not much. For the most part I've been told the "reversion" I do see is probably just new growth. :sad:

Organix is better suited for someone thats not concerned with reversion...its great if u want bone straight hair for a month and wavy hair afterwards :ohwell:
HTH!

:sad: Sorry to hear that Mz. Shazia, those are definitely not the kind of results I want. Thanks for sharing.

girlyprincess23

I have been using the BKT for probably over a year now (don't remember exactly it has been that long). First with Dream Hair and this last treatment with Global Keratin/ Juvexin (which I am in love with by the way). My hair has always fully reverted with the Dream Hair and we will see what happens with the GK/Juvexin. And I am sorry but I do not have any pics. I just got a digicam a week ago!!