BKT & Steaming :) -

JJamiah

I am new to BKT and tried to search for the answer and can't seem to find it.

I have a BKT in my hair and want to Steam my hair but think it might alter my BKT.

What are some of the Do's and don't of BKT other than sulphate Free shampoo which I am already doing. Or No Salt, or sodium chloride. :)

All help is appreciated thanks in advance :)

davisbr88

^^ hehehe. Everyone know I luh da pix!
Btw, this is OT but you must have a loooooooong torso! 27" to WL?! I know I'm short but I'd get to HL at 19"! Did you measure from your hairline or your nape?

JJamiah

^^ hehehe. Everyone know I luh da pix!
Btw, this is OT but you must have a loooooooong torso! 27" to WL?! I know I'm short but I'd get to HL at 19"! Did you measure from your hairline or your nape?

I measure from my hairline :) that way I don't loose the starting point.

Your Cheeziness

I've had bkt twice when I relaxed. I don't see anything wrong with it, but the thing about bkt is that you don't need the extra stuff to get the results-at least for me. I used less product and had faster styling times. If your results were ideal, you may just not need that while you have the treatment.

*fabulosity*

Hey JJ.. I started steaming regularly with no detriment to my BKT. Aunt T has contributed to my PJism something awful and makes me want to try all these different products to steam with... the top two favorites so far... CJ Banana and Hibiscus Deep Fix and L'anza Moi Moi Masque...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey JJ.. I started steaming regularly with no detriment to my BKT. Aunt T has contributed to my PJism something awful and makes me want to try all these different products to steam with... the top two favorites so far... CJ Banana and Hibiscus Deep Fix and L'anza Moi Moi Masque...

*fabulosity*

Hursh Girl. :rolleyes:

You Needed that SteamA'. Why have allllllll those Delicious products & that BEAUTIFUL HAIR and not be able to Steam them in......:lol:

JJamiah

:lachen: I think Aunt T has contributed to alot of our PJism LOLOLOLOLOL, We love her so Though and she convinced me something awful to get my steamer and I am SOOOOO Glad I did.

:kiss3: thanks so much for your help, I am dying to steam my hair with some She Scent it Banana Brulee this week ;) I appreciate your post fab.