Black Seed Oil For Hair Growth

fifigirl

I used black seed oil back in the days of hairdrenalin .....it waste of the ingredients for making it.....A lot of indians use kalonjig (black seed ) oil for hair growth and it's an ayurvedic oil. It's quite medicinal smelling and is a great hair growth oil. Are you thinking to use it on it's own or mixed alongside other oils?

TwoSnapsUp

I used black seed oil back in the days of hairdrenalin .....it waste of the ingredients for making it.....A lot of indians use kalonjig (black seed ) oil for hair growth and it's an ayurvedic oil. It's quite medicinal smelling and is a great hair growth oil. Are you thinking to use it on it's own or mixed alongside other oils?
I'm planning to use it on it's own or or mixing it with some EVOO.

I can't find much info or reviews of it's usage on black hair, natural and relaxed.

hothair

I used the seeds for face masks. Not sure how effective it would be for hair growth I think other oils might be more effective.

Black Ambrosia

I used black seed oil to heal myself of annual bronchitis which would become pneumonia. I never thought about using for hair. Interesting. In fact I need to get back to adding that to my tea...It's been a rough winter for me traveling.
How did you use it? I used to get bronchitis repeatedly. Hasn’t been an issue for awhile but I’d like to be prepared in case it comes back.

intellectualuva

How did you use it? I used to get bronchitis repeatedly. Hasn’t been an issue for awhile but I’d like to be prepared in case it comes back.

Add a tsp or so to tea 1-2x a day and applied over chest with heating pad and I went from every single winter getting some sort of infection to nothing until this winter, which I blame on my travel schedule and lack of health routine.

Black Ambrosia

Add a tsp or so to tea 1-2x a day and applied over chest with heating pad and I went from every single winter getting some sort of infection to nothing until this winter, which I blame on my travel schedule and lack of health routine.
Does it have a strong taste? What kind of tea did you add it to? How much did you apply to your chest? Or is the BSO infused tea applied to your chest?

intellectualuva

Does it have a strong taste? What kind of tea did you add it to? How much did you apply to your chest? Or is the BSO infused tea applied to your chest?
No strong taste, but thanks to the stuff LHCF had me try....lmao....it has to be really gross to bother me. I added it to whatever tea I wanted, but usually a ginger or turmeric for the anti inflammatory property.

I added the oil as is to my chest. Just bottle, hand and chest.

I was pretty consistent for several months.

intellectualuva

@intellectualuva What brand of black seed oil do you use? I purchased some from an Indian store years ago but I wouldn't dare ingest it bc of the strong scent lol!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I purchased BSO a couple times. Strong smell. I wasn't consistent enough with it and using other things.

I recently bought an Ayurvedic BSO and will use it for a HOT.