Blax hair elastics

alireno

I just ordered some Blax hair elastics and some Blax headbands online. I had never heard of this product until I did a little research. I found out that this company created the first polyurethane hair elastics. I found out that celebrities like Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow use them on a regular basis. I figured that as vain as celebrities are, they must be a good product. Has anyone used these before?

alireno

I ordered mine through hairboutique.com. I looked around and they have the best prices. When you go to their website, click on Marketplace and you can buy hair accessories and anything else you think your hair may need!

OnlyErin

I've tried the ponytail holders. I have one in my hair right now, in fact (about to go to the gym). They do what they say - they slide in and out w/out a problem, and the only hair I've seen when taking them out (gently, of course) was shed hair that was coming out anyway. Now the headbands are the skinny ones, no? I really want to try those, so please post an update about how you like them!

HTH,
OE

alireno

I received my Blax hair elastics today. They seem to be very strong. I tried one in my hair. They really do just glide right out of your hair. No wonder so many celebrities use them. They do not pull your hair at all!

OnlyErin

Aren't they wonderful?! Whenever I run out, I make sure to run to the beauty supply up the street to get a couple more packs. If I'm low on funds, I have been known to get on the floor and crawl looking for one I may have "dropped."

How are you liking the headbands?

OE

alireno

I put them on just to see how they are. I really like the headbands. I have the wide and the ultra thin ones. I am glad that I made this purchase!

LadyDee

Found an elastic made by Goody at Target. Called "ouchless" I think. It slips right off and thats saying a lot because the ponytail is kinky this week (Hey, it was 80 degrees today...don't play). I tried em and I like em..........Another source for ya.

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LadyDee said:
Found an elastic made by Goody at Target. Called "ouchless" I think. It slips right off and thats saying a lot because the ponytail is kinky this week (Hey, it was 80 degrees today...don't play). I tried em and I like em..........Another source for ya.

[/ QUOTE ]
When I use an elastic (which isn't very often) I also use the one by Goody called Ouchless. However, when I take mine off, I never slip nor slide them off of my hair. I do a reverse of putting them on (untwisting it to remove it).

Allandra

Nessa said:
I wouldn't trust that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, all I can say is that it works for me. By doing it this way, I don't pull out any hair when I remove the elastic.

G

LadyDee said:
However, when I take mine off, I never slip nor slide them off of my hair. I do a reverse of putting them on (untwisting it to remove it).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats exactly what I started doing, so far so good

G

opppsss meant to quote allandra in my post sowwie!

And yes I think this method is much easier on the hair

Allandra

emgurl said:
opppsss meant to quote allandra in my post sowwie!

And yes I think this method is much easier on the hair

[/ QUOTE ]
Cool. I'm glad it's working for you.

Adrian3bc

I use some made by scrunci called "panty hose" hairbands they are good. All one continuous piece of fabric so no snagging metal
or glue.