Blended Beauty is something new I came across

Shadiyah

http://www.blendedbeauty.com/

I clicked on a ad on another site and I wanted to see what this website was all about and what they were selling. I did purchase the sleeping cap because I am in need of a new one.

I just wanted to know if anyone else ever used any of their products??? I know I said I was not going to be trying anything else new this year but that still doesn't mean that I can not ask others about new things lol.

I used to use these products when I first went natural but then they changed the scent and increased the price and I stopped buying it. I think they've gone back to the original scent.

My favs were the Curl Styling Butter & Happy Nappy Styles, I may purchase again in the near future.

"Butter Me Up" did a good job of combating my arch nemesis dryness. The only reason I stopped purchasing it was because of the price...$21 for 8oz.

thanks I will have to put this on my near future list. unless someone with fine hair can really convince me that this is the greatest product. lol

thanks I will have to put this on my near future list. unless someone with fine hair can really convince me that this is the greatest product. lol

I also have fine hair it would be very interesting to get a review from someone with our hair type.

I have fine hair and so does my dd1. We liked the curly butter but have found similar products for less. It reminds me of Bee Mine balanced moisturizer (which is also expensive).

I've heard of the products but never tried it. I could be wrong, but my sister tried it and thought it was okay but never repurchased it.

Yeah...I had the whole line....still have a lot of the stuff. I do like it but if I were to keep anything it would be the soy cream shampoo, and the deep conditioner. The butters and whatnot are nice but to be honest the moisture isn't long lasting enough for me, compared to other stuff.

I used to use these products when I first went natural but then they changed the scent and increased the price and I stopped buying it. I think they've gone back to the original scent.

My favs were the Curl Styling Butter & Happy Nappy Styles, I may purchase again in the near future.

I am having a giveaway on my blog in Jan to celebrate my one year blogging anv. so don't buy if you enter you may win your choice of 3 products.

Also they are having a giveaway right now on their facebook if you've used their products in the past you can write a review and be entered to win or if you've never tried them just like their FB page and say you wanna enter their giveaway :)

I got Happy Nappy styles on twitter...

It has been a LONG time and I still havent finished it. It was alright, nothing to write home about. Did the job, but too expensive for me to repurchase.

The white mother who blogs... comething vanilla/chocolate or whatever, she really likes Happy Nappy Styles for her daughter's hair.

I love the curl styling butter. My hair was moisturized for days. I haven't yet repurchased because I am waiting to finish up my QBAOHC before ordering a new tub. But those of you who have found cheaper products with similar effects, please share! Oh and I also have fine hair.

Thank you all so much. I am such a product junkie like forreal. I have a cabinet in my room for my products and a plastic 3 draw as well as under the bathroom sink and what ever will fit in the bath tub caddy and you know on top of the toliet lol. I don't need this but wanted to try one of their milkshakes so if anyone is giving their away please think of me.

Soy cream shampoo used to be a staple. Loved it!

Light styling lotion is a great moisturizer, leave in and detangler. That was my go to "Jack of all trades" product.

Silky cake shake was o.k.

Everything I tried was worth the money. I just found other products eventually that I liked just as much for less cost. If I hadn't found other prods, I'd still be using them.

I can't remember how I felt about the deep conditioner.....off to check hair journals.

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

I used Blended Beauty the first 3 years I was natural (the curly styling butter in particular), but honestly, there are other things that are cheaper (especially when you factor in the shipping) or you can get more of a similar product for less. Like Qhemet's Heavy Cream, gives the same type of moisture with no hold though for a lot less (if you consider the amount you get). Add a little gel and you've got what you need get in the curly styling butter. I did like many of the BB products overall, but you can do just as well on the ground these days and keeping it real, there are better products out there now.

Loved Happy Nappy Styles and their deep conditioner, but once I simplified my regggie, I stopped buying them.

I have fine hair and so does my dd1. We liked the curly butter but have found similar products for less. It reminds me of Bee Mine balanced moisturizer (which is also expensive).

wavezncurlz I really like how your hair turns out so I want to know what are you using from the B&M? I don't like gels I have tried some and I come to the conclusion that they are not for me.

Thank you other ladies for jumping in. I really thought about it and I think I have enough in my cabinets to get me through 2012 except for buying henna I don't think I really will need anything even if I run out of one thing there is something else that can take it's place.

But since I buy most of my products online I would love to hear some of the products I can get in the store once I have to start shopping again because I want to make a list to keep.

wavezncurlz I really like how your hair turns out so I want to know what are you using from the B&M? I don't like gels I have tried some and I come to the conclusion that they are not for me.

Thank you other ladies for jumping in. I really thought about it and I think I have enough in my cabinets to get me through 2012 except for buying henna I don't think I really will need anything even if I run out of one thing there is something else that can take it's place.

But since I buy most of my products online I would love to hear some of the products I can get in the store once I have to start shopping again because I want to make a list to keep.
Thanks Shadiyah

I use the Bee Hold Curly Butter (I like it when I need a hold but it's still very moisturizing) http://www.beemineproducts.com/product_images/m/895/Bee_Hold16__21476_std.jpg

And the Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizers (very moisturizing and leaves hair soft) http://www.beemineproducts.com/product_images/g/198/Luscious8__29336__13345_zoom.jpg

Thanks Shadiyah

I use the Bee Hold Curly Butter (I like it when I need a hold but it's still very moisturizing) http://www.beemineproducts.com/product_images/m/895/Bee_Hold16__21476_std.jpg

And the Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizers (very moisturizing and leaves hair soft) http://www.beemineproducts.com/product_images/g/198/Luscious8__29336__13345_zoom.jpg

wavezncurlz I see you using bee mine products now. I will have to put them on my list to try, thanks.

I recently purchased the Curl Styling Butter from Curlmart w/ 20% off and I had forgotten how much slip it had, I can't wait to use it after I co wash tomorrow.:yep:

Back