I came across a website for women of color

unique_diva

Ladies,

I came across an interesting website for women of color. The website is selling a book called the essence of hair growth. i was skeptical, but I had some extra money and i bought it anyways. the book had a lot of the same information i've seen on this site so far. The book had a healthy hair diet that you can follow and lots of other info. the website has a natural haircare line and they also sell business cards and post cards for salons. it's an interesting site to check out. Has anyone ever come across the site? it's www.ebonyofessence.com

PinkPeony

Interesting but I have all the info I need right here.:yep:
Their tips at least look better then most things I've seen on the web.

I think most members will be cautious tough because youre a newbie and your first post is to advertise a book or website.

Whatever you do good look to you and i like the look of the site:yep:

unique_diva

I apologize if it sounds like I'm trying to advertise the website. I've actually been lurking for a while and recently chose to become a member so I can get some support. (reading the book was extremely helpful, but there is nothing like motivation from actual people) I was actually just curious to see if any of the ladies on here have seen the site or had the same experience with the site and get their thoughts on it. No harm intended.

PinkPeony

I apologize if it sounds like I'm trying to advertise the website. I've actually been lurking for a while and recently chose to become a member so I can get some support. (reading the book was extremely helpful, but there is nothing like motivation from actual people) I was actually just curious to see if any of the ladies on here have seen the site or had the same experience with the site and get their thoughts on it. No harm intended.
Oh no don't feel bad.I didn't try to hint at something,just warning you in case members will be skeptical:blush:

kweenameena

Shima?! Is that you, girl?! LOL:lachen:

j/k

Site looks nice....but why buy a book when you can get all the info, plus more here for free? (well, for $5):look:

ONAMSHN

Ladies,

I came across an interesting website for women of color. The website is selling a book called the essence of hair growth. i was skeptical, but I had some extra money and i bought it anyways. the book had a lot of the same information i've seen on this site so far. The book had a healthy hair diet that you can follow and lots of other info. the website has a natural haircare line and they also sell business cards and post cards for salons. it's an interesting site to check out. Has anyone ever come across the site? it's www.ebonyofessence.com

Do you mind sharing the healthy hair diet????

lisana

Ladies,

Hi Unique, welcome tho the board.

I have to say, the site is a little suspect right now, for me anyway. The info on the book doesn't list authors. And there are no sample pages or anything. It just looks like a very new site still finding its way, so it's VERY surprising that a hair book with no authors is selling for $18.00. I would appreciate it if you could give us an indepth review of the book, if you don't mind. LHCH ladies love reviews. Thanks Unique_diva :)