Blow dryer that doesn't shut off

bklynLadee

Hi Gals,

Anyone know of any blow dryers that do not shut off when over heated?
I recently bought an
Andis 82105 Ceramic Ionic Styler Hair Dryer

It shuts off allll the time! I want a blow dryer that looks like the above because its easier to blow dry my hair.

Any suggestions?

ChocolatePie777

Never had a blow dryer that shut its self off..........

But I think gold n hot make one.....and ive never heard about it shuting off

Lylddlebit

I forgot that used to happen. I think you should invest in a higher quality blow dryer because I bought the Sedu ultra silent blow dryer(now discontinued) in 2006 an it works excellently with no issues.

southerncitygirl

You need a professional dryer with a higher wattage. Sedu, Chi, Solano, etc. a a few brands to do research on.

Here's various professional dryers:
http://www.misikko.com/fhi-flat-iron.html?gclid=CJj82IXA87QCFYqZ4AodlRUA9g#hair-dryers

Before you balk at the prices, know that it will last you a long time because you aren't a high volume stylist. Tj Maxx & Marshalls might also be a place to look cause they usually have the flatirons at a good price.

bklynLadee

southerncitygirl thanks...price isnt as much of a factor as the design of blow dryer. its so much easier to dry my hair with a style like the andis...ill look through that site to see if i find a similar style

ManeStreet

I just bought that andis dryer last week. Ive used it twice. Mine doesnt shut off. I actually love this blowdrier so much.

Maybe check that volts knob, it has 120V & 240V. Maybe its on the wrong setting. Mine is on 120V. Is yours?