BLUBEEZ BEWARE

4cpleez

:nono::wallbash::sad::cry:GOOD MORNING LADIES... I just had to get on early this morning to inform everyone that my credit card information due to my pj ways has been stolen....On 10 May I ordered about $50 worth of hair products from BLUEBEEZ.COM..This morning fraud alert called me and told me i had the following transactions: 11-14 May; APPLE ITUNES $1 a pop.. 13 May; NEWEGG.COM, $196.21..AND 14 May; Fry's Electronics; for $308!!! I AM BEYOND...:swearing:AND UNFORTUNATELY BLUBEEZ IS CLOSED TODAY SO THEY CANNOT GET SOME OF THIS!!! COINCIDENCE THAT I ORDERED ON 10 MAY FROM BLUEBEEZ AND EVERYDAY SINCE MY CARD HAS BEEN RACKING UP CHARGES ONLY ONLINE???? THINK NOT.. THIEVERY Y'ALL, LADIES BEWARE!!!!!!

I just ordered two things from them using paypal. I don't like giving out my card. WOW, Sorry this happened to you. Please try to use paypal. I love it because I feel like I am more in control of my purchases incase they stiff me. Plus Your CC is private. So sorry, please contact your CC company and fight those charges.

This Happened to me a while back (with my VISA) and it still hasn't been resolved.:sad:

Hopefully, I've learned my lesson and now only go through PayPal.:perplexed

I'm sorry that this happened to you. If fraud alert contacted you it should mean that your not responsible for those charges. I agree w/ JJamiah paypal is safer.

THANK U LADIES!! AND I AM SUCH A DURN PJ I AM SITTING HERE WONDERING IF I AM GOING TO GET MY STUFF NOW??? FREAKIN THIEVES!!! YEAH I'M DONE ORDERING ONLINE.. UNLESS I GET A PAYPAL.. U ALL R RIGHT!! THANKS AGAIN!!

I made an order with them some time in April I think. Then right about then someone on here was complaining about their service. I waited forever for my products (more silicon mix) and finally went back and checked my orders on amazon. It had been canceled without word.

Something was up with them there at the end.

My Fraud didn't happen with BlueBeez.:nono: I 'rarely' shop from them. (I prefer BeautyOf New York).:yep:

To be honest, I am not sure which site.:ohwell: All I know is I have had a horrible time, trying to get those charges removed.

Not to mention, providing reams of information to the CC Company.

They said it normally takes 60 days to have the charges removed, but I am still paying interest on it.:perplexed

It's frustrating and it's violating.:blush:

OH BTW: They went BIG on Me .... an $800.00 Camera and some other foolishness. I could live with a $1.00 iTunes. But not the stuff they got on me.

Last edited:
I am going through credit card fraud issues at this moment as well (almost $2,000 worth of various online purchases were attempted)

I haven't ordered from Bluebeez in quite a while, I am sorry to hear about your issues I know the frustrations and anger!!

Thanks again ladies, yeah Blubeez is suspect... I just got off the phone now with Fry's online.. they told me they will keep an eye on it but call back Monday to make sure?? Newegg.. i guess he was buying some computer equipment.. you can only contact them on Mondays-Fridays.. I really should know better i had a coworker of mine back in the days when I was working @ Macy's stealing credit card info and selling it.. i usually go thru amazon myself but see what happens when u try to be grown....

I had an issue with CC fraud, wierd thing was two other people I know married couple also had the same issue. Come to find out it was the Gas station we were going to that stole our info. :( :nono:

I had an issue with CC fraud, wierd thing was two other people I know married couple also had the same issue. Come to find out it was the Gas station we were going to that stole our info. :( :nono:

Yep.. Got to b more careful..thank God i have the fraud alert on my card.. at least now i can b proactive.. i just posted to ensure I got the word out there and to keep the topic fresh guard your hearts.. and your CC info!!:grin:

Wow. That really sucks. It happened to my mom years ago when I was in my teens and she was still trying to pay back her student loans.

It REALLY ticks me off when people think they have the right to just TAKE other people's hard-earned money! Maybe they're dumb enough to actually think they're only hurting the lenders? Maybe? Well we all know that's not the case, yeah the lenders love that sh**. There's so much dishonesty in people's hearts... you can't even apply for a job posting these days without a reply asking for your "information". Yeah, come on down I'll give it to you in person you ^%$&#$#%&($$!

Ooooh. It really chaps my hide.

I ordered from Bluebeez on ebay via PayPal on Thursday, and got my tracking number yesterday. I've never had a problem ordering from them via ebay/PayPal. In addition, if there's been a problem with any vendor I've ALWAYS gotten my money back from PayPal.

4cpleez and others, I hope you guys get all of your funds back and don't suffer any further damage because of these scumbags.

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I really appreciate the fact that you informed us. I use paypal most of the time, but sometimes I don't. From now on I will only use paypal.

Thanks for sharing this experience. I'm so sorry this happened to you! I'm going to be sure only to use paypal for my future online purchases.

beware of vitacost as well, they charge additonal fees on your credit card, thats why they dont allow paypal

eta: Vitacost.com, a company that sells vitamins over the internet, basically sold my credit card information to a company called "Shopping Essentials" which is an internet scam company that sets up recurring charges on its victims credit card accounts. The charges are $14.95 per month, and can fly under the radar for months before being discovered.
If you investigate Shopping Essentials, you'll find that they are really in the business of setting up and maintaining e-commerce websites for other businesses. In exchange for their services, Shopping Essentials gets the credit card information of everyone making a purchase at the websites that they have assisted. They then set up recurring charges on these credit card accounts. If you catch them, they'll tell you that you must have accepted their subscription offer when making an online purchase. These subscription offers are disguised as discount coupon offers (either toward your next purchase or for shipping.) The disguised coupon is used to both legitamize the scam and also as an attempt to shift responsibility to the consumer and avoid criminal prosecution.
I called Vitacost to complain about this scam. When I spoke with their representative, I was told that I must have clicked on an offer for a discount coupon; and by doing so, I had accepted the "Shopping Essentials" subscription. The representative at Vitacost tried to defend their actions, stating what a valuble service Shopping Essentials was offering. This reaction leads me to believe that Vitacost is also receiving some portion of these monthly charges since the only "value" must be to them (certainly not their customers.) If Shopping Essentials were really offering a valuble service to consumer's, then why the deception? And if Vitacost is a legitamate vitamin company, then why are they involved in scamming their own customers?
Equally disturbing is that I now believe Vitacost and their exclusive vitamin brand "Nutraceutical Science Institute" to also be a scam. Vitacost advertises that they are the exclusive distributors of this fantastic brand of "doctor recommended" vitamins called "Nutraceutical Science Institute" or NSI for short. It is very likely that Vitacost and NSI are the same company. They are BOTH located in Boynton, Florida. NSI vitamins are the main product line of Vitacost. Since NSI vitamins are not distributed by any well known distributor such as GNC or Vitamin Shoppe, their contents are not backed by anyone other than themselves. The only way for a consumer to be sure of their contents is to pay for a lab test(too expensive for the average consumer). If NSI really were a fantastic line of vitamins, wouldn't they want a well known distributor with a trusted name? Of course, legitimate distributors such as GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, and others scrutinize the contents of products they sell. I suspect NSI products to contain little if any of what they advertise.
My experience with Vitacost leads me to believe that they are partnered with Shopping Essentials in the business of scamming the public. I also believe that NSI is an "invented" vitamin brand of questionable content used as a "hook" to lure naive shoppers into their scam.

theres more, http://www3.shopping.com/xMR-vitacost~MRD-11765~S-1

Sorry to hear. I use paypal too. And never had a problem. I just sent a package back to Bluebeez, hope they don't front on my refund.

I shopped at Bluebeez last week they forgot to put something in my package, I emailed them and they overnighted my package to me next day with a gift of apology. They are okay in my books. You get crooked people working for any company.

Back