Board closed due to maintenance???

Valarie1

Ok....HELP, Please! For the last few days I am unable to open the LHCF from my home computer. :wallbash: I get a message on the usual log in page that says "I'm sorry the board is currently down due to maintenance". A friend who is also on the forum has been able to log in during the same time with no problem.
I have logged in from work (don't tell my boss) with no problem so the problem is obviously not with my login information.
Is anyone else experiencing problems?

vt

dlewis

Yes several people are.

This has happened to me and now I have Enchtmt and Bev's email address. I harrass them until they allow me access.:lol: :look:

I should be sorted out soon.

Creatividual

I experienced this as well. But I don't have the hook up like dlewis does. LOL. :D BTW Dlewis, I heart your bun! It's gorgeous.

Valarie1

I am sooooo not feeling this! I don't understand why I can get in easily when I log in from my office computer. Are the powers that be trying to get a sister fired for reading the boards at work instead of at home??!!!

Lady Esquire

vivacious1083 said:
I experienced this as well. But I don't have the hook up like dlewis does. LOL. :D BTW Dlewis, I heart your bun! It's gorgeous.

me too...problems w/logging in & i heart dlewis' bun as well

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Whoever has a problem please open a ticket in our support area (see my signature for the link).

It is quite possible that the firewall of the server cluster has blocked those IP addresses hence you can't get in.

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
dimopoulos said:
DL I <3 your bun also but shrink the siggie :spank:

Dang Cousin Nikos, you don't play.
I didn't think it was that big though...*flinch*...Don't hit me!

DLewis, hurry up and shrink that bun pic (not too small now :look:) and put it back in your siggy. Bake some cinnamon buns or something for cuz so he won't stay mad.

:grin:

dlewis

Sorry Nikos,

here's some cobbler

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
vjt0001 said:
I submitted 3 or 4 tickets now, over the last few days. How do you check on the status?

The ticket system has more than enough tickets girls. Be a bit patient.

P

patient1

Good. I'm not alone. I was starting to feel....a little blue. :confused:

I logged on at my Mom's no problem. Then I came home and it was back to the maintenance screen. If I add /forums to the address it comes on up though.

Try that if you're still having problems.

p1

Valarie1

I blew up the "help tickets" till they fixed it! I must have sent about 5 requests using the "contact' link......it worked.
Good luck!