I have a problem

czyfaith77

I have a problem. Often I guest the message (with the blue backround) that the board is down due to maintenance. I have not logged on because of this. I just clicked on a page taht I had as favorite and was granted access. I do not understand this. If I did not happed upon this, I would not have known. Could this problem be fixed. It is always happens at a bad time too as I had planned a meeting for this weekend and was unable to contact the participants. Could someone please fix this problem?

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
You may want to post a screen shot of the error you are getting. The board hasnt been down in some time.

czyfaith77

How do I do that because I get these frequently. I was wondering why I was seeing people posting on threads that I subscribed to and I was down.

Enchantmt

To print the screen press the print screen button on your keyboard. Then open your paint program (usually start>programs>accessories>paint) and press ctrl+v and it will put the image in your paint program. You can save the image and host it on an image site and post the link here. First, I would clear temp files and cookies and then see if this continues to happen.

czyfaith77

To print the screen press the print screen button on your keyboard. Then open your paint program (usually start>programs>accessories>paint) and press ctrl+v and it will put the image in your paint program. You can save the image and host it on an image site and post the link here. First, I would clear temp files and cookies and then see if this continues to happen.

Okay, thank you. I will do it later..It is more than I want to do right now (smile) This just started happening when they started changing things.

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
This happened to me just a few minutes ago (doesn't happen often). I've had to wait about 5-10 minutes before trying again.

I got the the blue screen first, and then the white one after I tried again.

wheezy807

This happened to me just a few minutes ago (doesn't happen often). I've had to wait about 5-10 minutes before trying again.

I got the the blue screen first, and then the white one after I tried again.

I'm getting the white pg alot. But it says bad request, blah, blah, blah...

Enchantmt

I have NEVER seen that screen before. I have been getting the bad request off and on tho. It may be because of the browser you are using, it could display differently. It doesnt look like you are using IE. I thought most of the server issues were resolved. I will alert Nikos to this thread. Thanks!