Bonnet dryer=wet hair in back?

MissM

Ugh, if I use my soft bonnet dryer the top of my head doesn't dry, and now I just purchased the ion hard bonnet dryer from Sally's and voila-the back is half dry. Is there a dryer that will dry my hair all over? I absolutely refuse to sit under one dryer for a half hour and then get under the other one for the other half hour.

Help!!!!!!!!

BrEE

hmmm, my mom just bought a soft bonnet dryer and it completely dries her hair. although it does take longer for the front to dry but at least its more convenient.maybe you could try adjusting it by turning the hose thing to the front.

TrustMeLove

I have a gold and hot hard bonnet dryer and to make sure my whole head gets dry espcially the back I just tilt my head. Like take a book and set it on your lap and tilt your head and read the book.

-Faye

Tracy

My hair only dries properly under a hard bonnet.

offthechainliz

MissM, does the ion dryer do all that it promises? like condition your hair while drying?
leave it frizz less?
not dry?
and no breakage?

serena

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
hmmm, my mom just bought a soft bonnet dryer and it completely dries her hair. although it does take longer for the front to dry but at least its more convenient.maybe you could try adjusting it by turning the hose thing to the front.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what I do - adjust the position of the hose as I dry. Works like a charm.

KinksnCurlz

Try placing a towel over the dryer (visual - place the towel around you like a hood in a snowstorm - meaning you'd have to drap it around you in the front so that all the heat stays "locked" inside the dryer) It sounds silly but trust me, it works
. Midway thru drying (let's say u usually dry for 1 hour... about 35 mins), unroll some of the rollers slightly - just to loosen them up. I've been doing this since i was a teen and this enables my whole head to dry evenly

aprilbiz

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Adjust the bonnet w/hose so that it reaches the wet area...