Ion Soft Bonnet Dryer.... i'm in loveeeeee

BrEE

now, just the other week i was raving about my 1875 watt hard bonnet dryer but i must say this time i'm trulyyyyyyyy in love. after reading posts about this soft bonnet dryer i finally got a friend to purchase it for me in exchange for a gold bracelet my ex boyfriend gave me. here's the break down:

it's 600 watts , has cool,high,and medium setting. it's very comfortable and gets the job done. in comparison to my hard bonnet it does take longer to dry but it's definitely worth it. i absolutely cannot sit under the dryer for more than 15-20 minutes without getting up and walking around. i've tried over and over again but just cant do it. but with my soft bonnet dryer it's so convenient and comfortable that i dont mind. i was able to read, do homework, watch tv, surf the net, read posts and pm djd back and forth. it took me a little over an hour and 45 minutes. when i use my hard bonnet it takes an hour and 30 min or less. it was purchased from sally's for 30 bucks.thank you sooo much to the people who posted their experience using it.

btw i have rollerset pics up.

simcha

Welcome to the club! I really feel it was the best $30 I've ever spent (on my hair that is). Although I only sit under the dryer for 45 minutes (my hair is only slightly past armpit) I forget the time 'cuz I'm so wrapped up in everything else I'm doing.

Erika Kane

I've got a slight fear of bonnet dryers.. the Gold-N-Hot (I know, I know) with the three holes in it constantly burned my neck. Pleeeeeeeease tell me it's got more than three holes in the inside!

ChocoKitty

Thanks for posting about this BrEE. I've been itchin' for one for so long. I get one near the end of the summer. :yep: ::added to a pj's list::

Is there room under that space helmet for a head full of jumbo rollers? When I set my hair on jumbo rollers.. it's a tight squeeze for my regular hard top dryer.

J

JenniferMD

:laugh: I'm happy for you and all Bree, but I can't stop laughin' over how you got it....in exchange for a gold bracelet from your ex boyfriend! LOLOLOLOL

baglady215

I have this... I can set my hair with the gray rollers and have a lot of space. It gets pretty hot. HIGH is too hot for me so I use medium. I love it!