Soft Bonnet Dryer Help

Ms. Plain Jane

The bonnet to my dryer has holes in it! Do not ask me how, because I have absolutely no clue! :nono:

Can I buy a replacement bonnet or do I have to buy another dryer? This dryer is a GOLD 'N HOT soft bonnet dryer, btw.

TIA!

Last edited:

SkinnyMocah

Should be able to find a replacement bonnet for it at any BSS that sells it. The Hot Tools one sucks, I cannot find a replacement for it anywhere.

la929

you may need to contact the manufacturer, I don't recall seeing a replacememt bonnet in Sally's either.

I just used my ION soft bonnet for the first time and I am in love with it. Ebay has them for $14.99 - $24.99 ...not sure how much the Gold 'n Hot was or the Hot Tools...that sucker gets hot too!

lowkeyhomie

The bonnet to my dryer has holes in it! Do not ask me how, because I have absolutely no clue! :nono:

Can I buy a replacement bonnet or do I have to buy another dryer? This dryer is a GOLD 'N HOT soft bonnet dryer, btw.

TIA!

I have this same dryer and my came with the holes. Unless you're referring to holes from wear and tear. There is an Ebay seller that sells replacement bonnets for this dryer, maybe you can check them out.

nichelle02

You're welcome! I'm new here and do a lot of lurking. I'm so happy that I could help someone in return for all of the knowledge I've gained by reading these boards.

:grin: