Book Rave! If you want more out of your life, come here. . .

gn1g

Reposition Yourself

Living Life Without Limits by TD Jakes.

I bought this book at church and WOW! I Love this book, it is an awesome, life changing read.

It's chocked-full of wisdom and revelation. As I was reading it I had so many epiphanies and paradigm shifts. If you ever felt like there’s got to be more to my life than this, then I suggest you run to get this book. It is one of those kinds of books that you will read and have to re-read to digest all of the wisdom. I found myself taking notes as I was reading it. I read a few excerpts to my husband and oh My God, he came up with an entire life changing plan that we are going to work on starting today.

Jakes talks about how Peter was fishing, something he did daily, he this particularly night he fished all night but didn't catching anything. It was time for Peter to transition to reposition himself. Peter threw his nets out on the other side of the boat and then he caught 153(?) fish.

He talked about Zaccheus and how he was too short to see Jesus passing by but he climb a tree (reposition himself) and it made all the difference in his life. Just small adjustments.

So if you want to maximize your life or live a more productive life, this is the how to guide. I believe there is an anointing on this book.

Here’s an excerpt:

"If you don't like the way your life is going, redesign it. Redeem the years you lost. Restore your vision, revive your passion for living, and reclaim what was dormant inside of you. I cannot give you the dream but I can give you the tools to reach the dreams you have inside. I have seen what successful people do over and over again. I want to show you how to Reposition yourself so you can do it, too. I have learned that minor adjustments make a big difference."
-- T.D. Jakes

Back