Boundless Tresses, aka, Odorless MTG... How's it working for ya?

yodie

Hi ladies,

Time for another update. How's Boundless Tresses working for you?

My hair is growing!! The back of my hair grows slower than the rest. DANG!! but... it's growing and the new growth is soo soft.

Is it working for you?

Maa Maa omo mti

It's working wonders. For real I believe I will be hitting APL by mid may. BT is the best. I've been raving since I've been using it. I use it on my mom's hair also.

FeelinIt

I haven't received mine yet. How long does it usually take to get your order? I ordered mine on last Tuesday. Maybe I'm being impatient.

I can't wait to use it though. I bought both bottles. Couldn't make up my damn mind. Had to let my pjism out for a bit. I put the ***** back in her cage though after that.....LOL

Siren

My hair is thicker. I had to start using a new moisturizer. My new growth is soft as well.

FeelinIt

Well thanks for the heads up. I know that when I almost run out to order it fast! I can't wait....My camera is so ready........

Last edited:

FeelinIt

I've got another question. How long does a bottle last? Natural Lady where you at??? I just thought of another question to ask you. I'm going to send you a pm....tomorrow. I'm going to bed. I'll research the other boundless tresses threads later.

tmichelle

Well I have been using it for about a month. The amount of growth that I might have gotten this month doesn't seem right, definitely too much so I am going to actually measure this month and let you know if I actually got an inch like I thought or not.

FeelinIt

Usually I get only .5 inches in a month give or take so normally it takes me two months to get 1 inch, the average. I need an inch a month. If I get that using this, then I know it's a keeper.

lshevonne

I've only been using it for a week. Too soon to show any results. My new growth does appear to be softer. I'm using it every other day. One day my SO asked what did you do to your hair. We were at my sons baseball practice. When I looked in the mirror I was shining all around my edges. LOL

Oh, I forgot to share that my SO hasn't even said anything about the smell. I have the odorless. He complained about Carol's Daughter Hair Balm but not this.

nycutiepie

I've been using it for over a month and I can't really tell yet because my hair is in a weave. I'll be taking out my weave within another week or 2 so I'll know for sure by then. The part of my hair that was left out to cover my tracks seems to have grown but my hair normally grows very slow.

yodie

Naturallady,

If you check this post, how long should a bottle last?

My hair normally grows about 1/2 inch per month, so an inch or more would be great!! It's definitely working for me.

I'm grateful! I'm praying for 10 inches by next year this time.

Mortons

BT IS THE TRUTH!!!

I am officially undeniably shoulder length (I need to update my avatar :lol: ). After 2 1/2 weeks I could feel the new growth and after my friend flat ironed it for me last night I could see the length. My best friend even started using it for his bald spots:lol: But ummm yeah, I need to go ahead and get a few more bottles

yodie

JamericanGurl said:
Can I ask a dumb question? Does it turn your jewelry black like MTG (reg)

Regular MTG turned my neck black. I haven't had any bad experiences with BT.

XXXtacy

abenyo said:
it took me almost 3wks to get mine. Which reminds me I need to reup and reload, I think I will try the scented this time.

Ok. Thanks for telling me the wait time. I ordered mine this weekend. I guess I will send a note in a few weeks.

SparklingFlame

abenyo said:
it took me almost 3wks to get mine. Which reminds me I need to reup and reload, I think I will try the scented this time.
Good lord it took that long!! :eek: you must have ordered back in Jan. I was swamped back then but I'm pretty good now. It will NOT take that long ever again! :lol: SAAAWY about that, girl!

FeelinIt said:
I've got another question. How long does a bottle last? Natural Lady where you at??? I just thought of another question to ask you. I'm going to send you a pm....tomorrow. I'm going to bed. I'll research the other boundless tresses threads later.
It all depends on how you use the bottle. A little goes a LONG way so if you use a little at a time it can last for a good month to six weeks. Let me know if you have any other questions!

GlamourGirl

I absolutely love it and it is officially one my staples. I'm stretching to 16 weeks, but with this stuff, I'm thinking I can go much longer. And my hair is just getting longer and longer. I don't have measurements, I'm not good with that but I am noticing a difference.

1lboogie

I must admit, BT is definitely working!!! I don't exactly how many inches since I started using it (I have been doing flexi rods for weeks on end) but I see a difference. Even my hairdresser noticed growth in just two weeks.

Natural Lady, am I supposed to massage it on my scalp? I just want to make sure I am doing it properly.

SparklingFlame

1lboogie said:
I must admit, BT is definitely working!!! I don't exactly how many inches since I started using it (I have been doing flexi rods for weeks on end) but I see a difference. Even my hairdresser noticed growth in just two weeks.

Natural Lady, am I supposed to massage it on my scalp? I just want to make sure I am doing it properly.
Yes, massaging is good. I do that for a quick second so that I can ensure its all over the entire scalp. I'm happy its working for you! :)

1lboogie

naturallady said:
Yes, massaging is good. I do that for a quick second so that I can ensure its all over the entire scalp. I'm happy its working for you! :)

Ok, good! I have been doing it right!!! I use more than a few drops, lol. I going to need more very soon! I'm waiting till April to get my hair pressed to see the difference in length, but I might stretch it to this summer.:D :D :D