Boundless Tresses, aka, Odorless MTG... How's it working for ya?

cdatgirlny

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can BT expire? I bought mine July '07 and stopped using for a while b/c it was getting on my pillow cases at night. Maybe I was using too much. I would like to start using again bc truth be told the rate of growth was really nice.:grin:

MzOptimistic

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can BT expire? I bought mine July '07 and stopped using for a while b/c it was getting on my pillow cases at night. Maybe I was using too much. I would like to start using again bc truth be told the rate of growth was really nice.:grin:

Yes, it can expire so you should ship what you have left to me:grin: I'll take it off your hands:lachen:Seriously, you only had it since July 07, you should be good. That's only 8 months. You good. You good.... BT rocks baby! It's getting me to my goal of midback:yep:

ETA: Ummmm...Why is it getting on your pillow case?You're suppose to be in a satin/silk scarf Missy:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

Try sleeping with a towel under your hair, a soft one to protect your pillows and pillowcase, and just wash the towel with regular wash and replace it every couple of days with a clean towel. bonjour

SmartyPants

I started using BT after my last relaxer 2 and 1/2 weeks ago. I have a rather large bald spot on my right temple and a much much smaller one on my left temple. Both my temples are really really looking kinda nappy!:grin: And I am really really happy.:grin:

taylokc

Bumping again>>>>> Ive just started my second bottle and I'm 5-6 weeks post. Im hoping I wont have to get another relaxer until August. In the meantime Im gonna shampoo and co wash, put BT on my scalp, Mango Butter on my lengths and seal with castor oil. Hopefully I can meet my goal of Mid back by next year sometime. Im currently SL:grin::grin::grin:

baddison

natural for good
I will be watching this thread very closely too. Once my OCT is done, I may give this one a try. Keep coming with the updates y'all!!