braiding technique for a sew-in

Precious_P

I am going on vacation in Cancun in August and I plan to go swimming a lot. I want to put in a a wavy sew-in with no hair left out. Maybe the edges but that's it. I do not plan on using a closure piece with it.Can any one give me any tips on briaiding/sewing techniques so the tracks are not showing. Also, does anyone have any reccomendations for someone in Atlanta that is not expensive.

There's a few pictures in my fotki on how I do mine. Usually, when I wear mine (always curly) I do a braid pattern at the front or side that I leave out. Then when I do the tracks at the edge of the part that I am leaving showing, I slide the track under the braid edge and then pin and sew the track under the braid. HTH.

Precious_P said:
I am going on vacation in Cancun in August and I plan to go swimming a lot. I want to put in a a wavy sew-in with no hair left out. Maybe the edges but that's it. I do not plan on using a closure piece with it.Can any one give me any tips on briaiding/sewing techniques so the tracks are not showing. Also, does anyone have any reccomendations for someone in Atlanta that is not expensive.

There's a lady in Lawrenceville, GA that does a great job and charges about 150.00 and it's worth every penny. Her name is Chupee, please pm me for her number

Back