Sew-in braiding Pattern (HELP!!)

God_Favor

I need some advice!!!!! I got my 2nd sew-in and I'm wearing the curly weave. The 1st curly weave looked nice , she cornrowed my her in a slant going towards the back. She had about 12 braids and braided my hair into a bun and threaded into place. The only issue eas that she left to much of my hair out and the 1st track was to far back!!! So, I decided to try someone new because I want to rock the sew-in for a few months and I want to find the bet stylist.

Now the 2nd weave is the 1 I have a big issue with. She braided my hair in the circular pattern around my head, I thought this was weird since I was getting the curly weave. I explained to her how, I wanted it to fall but she did not get it ,I guess?? About half way during the sewing she ran out of hair, I had 2 bags. When she told me that I knew I was not going to like it , because it was going to be extra FULL. She even put the hair in a circle at the crown so it has a ponytail thing going on in the center of my head. I have taken about 4 rows out, but on a few I took out the wrong tracks!! What can I do to correct this!!!!

Crissi

...sorry i can't help you, but im bumping for a response, surely one of the ladies may have a solution...