Brandy Pro-10 hair....

MyAngelEyez~C~U

is NOT the business:nono:

It literally looks and feels like barbie hair, and I would not buy it again. I had my hair braided with it this past saturday, and I am literally counting the days until I can take it out. I'm going to try to keep the braids in for at least a month so I want take a total loss on how much I paid for the style, but I will be sticking with human hair for my braids from now on.

All that mess about being able to curl it easily is BS too. I'm sure someone else has posted on this before, but I just thought I'd leave my two cents on it.

Here's pics, but I have product on my braids so that's why it looks so heavy.

Attachments

• Photo 151.jpg
    Photo 151.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Photo 148.jpg
    Photo 148.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 70

Bettina

Yeah the weave hair in my opinion is pretty coarse as well, nontheless your braids are vibrant and beautiful! :) did you install them yourself they look very neat.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Yeah the weave hair in my opinion is pretty coarse as well, nontheless your braids are vibrant and beautiful! :) did you install them yourself they look very neat.

Thanks! No I have a braider I've been going to for a year and a half, and she does all my braids.

ajoyfuljoy

I hope you are able to get the full month out of it. I just had this happened to me with some saga gold remy hair. good luck.

Bachelorette

I bought the weave once and my stylist literally laughed at me and brought out some Sensationale to do my hair.

It's garbage. Shouldnt be surprised though, the ones brandy even wears on her head are terrible.

LovinLea

well, that's disappointing. thanks so much for the review. i was going to buy it because they made it seem like the best thing to happen to synthetic hair.

Platinum

I'm sorry to hear that, Sis.((hug)) I haven't heard ANY good reviews about that hair.:nono: The color is pretty though.