BrwnSKinBeauty has my DREAM hair!

Skyfall

it's because of going on her fotki page this morning why I got that stupid virus..
ladies go on fotki at your own risk..

GaiasDaughter24

it's because of going on her fotki page this morning why I got that stupid virus..

I agree. I don't usually go on fotki. It screws up my comp everytime I do. No viris yet, though. I just had to see wqhat the rave was about, though :lachen: No more fotki for me.

Nayna

Unbothered
I just want some of her thickness. Not all. Just some. And her hair seems to grow so fast too.

ebonylocs

What I like about her hair is that it has hang and definition that is type 3 ish, but has this luscious fluffiness and texture that is type 4ish.

BTW: did you see her teenage pics with her waist length pressed hair?? Dang.

zzirvingj

Huh? What? Are you sure?? Oh noooooo :nono: I went on her page yesterday! Did anyone else get a virus from her page?

***I edited the original post and deleted the link altogether. This really sucks; I'm sorry for anyone who got a virus from accessing fotki. I hope I can get my money back as I just renewed my subscription with them and now I don't wanna access their site at all.***

Last edited:

Ltown

Greyland
I got the virus from accessing this fotki yesterday, thank OP good idea. I'll be taking my laptop to the shop after work:nono: