buns or braidouts

klazzy64

Hi again ladies :) okay so I was looking at my hair a couple days ago and realized i have hair anorexia I truly feel like I have nothing on my head and Im bsl :blush:!!! So this made me realize that my goal of wl is not enough I want hl hair so I can feel drowned in hair :grin: and i wanna get there as soon as possible so I have been bunning 24/7 but the problem there is school is starting back for me soon and although i dont want to risk my hair growth potential i also want to look my best for the semester while i am in school . Whenever i wear my hair out people always tell me how beautiful it is and i feel beautiful . and i just dont feel that way bunnin it :sad:
My question is
1. does wearing my hair in braidouts and not buns enhance the chances of slower growth?
2. has anyone retained ALL their growth with braidouts ?and have grown their hair to wl or hl ?

I mean buns arent all bad and my growth with them is truly amazing im averaging 1.5 inches per month consistently because i am retaining it a;; but on the other hand i just dont look my best with buns and i love to be the best me THANKS LADIES :grin:

Hi again ladies :) okay so I was looking at my hair a couple days ago and realized i have hair anorexia I truly feel like I have nothing on my head and Im bsl :blush:!!! So this made me realize that my goal of wl is not enough I want hl hair so I can feel drowned in hair :grin: and i wanna get there as soon as possible so I have been bunning 24/7 but the problem there is school is starting back for me soon and although i dont want to risk my hair growth potential i also want to look my best for the semester while i am in school . Whenever i wear my hair out people always tell me how beautiful it is and i feel beautiful . and i just dont feel that way bunnin it :sad:
My question is
1. does wearing my hair in braidouts and not buns enhance the chances of slower growth?
2. has anyone retained ALL their growth with braidouts ?and have grown their hair to wl or hl ?

I mean buns arent all bad and my growth with them is truly amazing im averaging 1.5 inches per month consistently because i am retaining it a;; but on the other hand i just dont look my best with buns and i love to be the best me THANKS LADIES :grin:

A style that is worn has nothing to do with growth. Remember hair retention is the name of the game.

There are plenty of woman that wear their hair out and their hair is fine.

Opt for low manipulation styles and keep those ends moisturized.

Once I reach BSL I plan on wearing my hair out more.

There is one member that comes to mind, she wore her hair out often she just opted for low manipulation styles and she retained a lot.
HHG

thank you :) i plan on doing the green house effect every night too keep my hair moisturized im just scared that switching from buns to braidouts will make this journey become two times longer than what it can be if i would just bun

Back