Call a Natchal OUT!

Kay.Dee

I'd have to say
Tocktick and Mwedzi

There are a few others but I'm not sure if they are members here or not.

kweenameena

those are just a few on my drool list

oops some of these ladies do have fotkis......i didnt read the thread all the way:perplexed:grin:
but i will leave my list up anyway

The ***** I'm waiting on to get a fotki already knows who she is.:rolleyes:
The poster formerly known as OAHQ

br0wney3z

Bumping.......b/c I'm calling you out Amara! My my how the times have changed and you have become one of them!!!!! I searched high and low b/c I know I remembered you having a fotki, imagine my disappointment after hours of searching/stalking just to find out that you have 'temporarily' closed it. hummmmmppppp, the nerve. I need an inspiration right about now....stop playing with my emotions and open it up:)

rabs77

Okay- you know exactly what I'm talking about b/c you've been there! You're reading a thread and your eyes fall on the siggy of a board member with BeAuTiFuL hair! Or you see an avatar of a natural with BSL (UNstretched) hair! You frantically scan the siggy for the link to their fotki, google pics, or photobucket album and alas nothing:nono: That's when you go to their member profile hoping they just forgot to post the link in their signature and........ nothing. All you have to feen off of is the little tease of picture thats 1mm by 1mm large.:wallbash:

LHCF fotki stalkers unite- identify yourself and call out that person you WISH would give us the 411 in pictures of their beautiful head of hair!

I'll go first.

RABS77- i swear. i need the fotki asap. Imma need you to work on that. got it? good.

now y'all go. I'm sure I'll be back with more disappointer's names soon. ugh.

This thread is all in jest no offense meant of course:grin:

LOL...I know I've been waiting for RABS to post her fotki too!

:blush: I never saw this thread. I am just the laziest person-I ve been promising a fotki for years now. Ill make one when I hit waist length:look: Loving your hair Amara11!

DirtyJerzeyGirly

This is a shout out to "Blackmasterpiece" and "Suburbanbushbabe." Yalls hair is FIERCE! I know "Black" frequents the site often and "Suburb" is here once in a while with her witty responses, so I hope they read this.

amara11

Bumping.......b/c I'm calling you out Amara! My my how the times have changed and you have become one of them!!!!! I searched high and low b/c I know I remembered you having a fotki, imagine my disappointment after hours of searching/stalking just to find out that you have 'temporarily' closed it. hummmmmppppp, the nerve. I need an inspiration right about now....stop playing with my emotions and open it up:)
:blush: :look: I'm so mad at you for bumping this! :lol:
Lol..I was bout to say the same thing. Gave us those gorgeous 2yr updates but no fotki, blog, yt...nuffin!!
:duck: